Freshpet Select Slice & Serve Chunky Beef, Vegetable & Rice Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Violetta D.

BY FRESHPET SELECT

Freshpet™ Select Slice & Serve Chunky Beef, Vegetable & Rice Recipe Dog Food.
Complete & balanced food for adult dogs.
Natural with added vitamins and minerals.
Made with fresh ingredients.
Gently cooked to lock in nutrients. see more...

• Does this need to be refrigerated?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that compares t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cassondra P.
Cassondra P.
Hazard, KY
My dog is 12 years old and has never been enthusiastic about food and now has only a few teeth left. With this food he bounces as high as he can as soon as I take it out of the refrigerator and I no longer have to worry about him choking on his food. His coat is extremely soft and shiny and he no longer scratches like crazy since I have began feeding this food.
Violetta D.
Violetta D.
We were feeding our pups Blue Buffalo for the longest time but the fur kids decided enough was enough and refused to eat it anymore. Saw a commercial about this food and figured I'd give it a try because they claimed to be gentle enough for even sensitive stomachs (my kids both have gluten allergies). My little ones LOVE this stuff. It's seriously like puppy crack. We had no problem mess wise even on the first day of feeding them.

Tip: Because this food is wet and has a higher content of pure protein, give your dogs smaller portions. They're going to be fuller longer with this formula. Trust me, just do it otherwise your kids will look like mine: fur bricks with legs.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
My large breed dogs LOVE this stuff , we mix it in with their dry food. It caused some changes to their bathroom needs though and we came home to the kind of accident nobody wants to clean up and a very embarrassed dog. Given some time to adjust his system, this stuff is great!
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
My dog liked the taste of this dog food, but it made him sick! He had the runs very bad and I did as the FreshPet representative suggested, to give him small amounts for him to get used to and gradually give him more. I ended up throwing it out because he kept getting the runs. I wish that the dog food came in a different package that you could seal too because I didn't like how I had to put it in a zip lock bag to put in my refrigerator. Quite expensive if you have a large dog like ours too.
Summerdale, AL
My tiny dog ate this right up for about two weeks and then refused to eat it! He is a picky eater but will not buy if he wont eat!
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
My Chihuahua loves the chunky Beeg fresh pet dog food. I love that it a natural food at a reasonable price.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only food my dogs eat and go nuts over every day! Ever since we switched to this we have no more upset stomachs!! Best dog food ever!!
Amina B.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
My dogs love this food! They get bored of just dry food and this is perfect and I can mix some with the dry food!
Albion, NY
We have a small dog who had recently lost interest in eating. He rapidly lost weight and energy. I decided to try this brand to see if that would help since it was fresh. He now eats it every day. I'm thrilled to have found it. It isn't in all stores around here, but I'm willing to travel to find it. Excellent product.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love giving this to my dog as a treat, or in addition to his dry food at dinner time! He loves it and it is a good quality, healthy treat.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Does this need to be refrigerated?
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that compares to this?