BY FRESHPET

Made of tender pieces of fresh chicken accented with carrots and leafy spinach, this delicious recipe comes in a convenient resealable bag to make serving quick and easy.

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Ground Oats, Rice Bran, Eggs, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Spinach, Salt, Vinegar, Beta-Carotene, Celery Powder

Carol R.
Seven Hills, OH
Since my dog weighs over 90 pounds, I have been mixing this food with my dog's normal daily dry dog food for about two years now and he loves it!  It is wonderful to find a product that is totally committed to using quality products in the manufacture of its foods.
Josey C.
Peru, IN
My dog stopped eating his normal dry kibble so I was looking into different food since I think he just got tired of eating the same thing. I bought this and he went crazy! He knew what time he was supposed to get a scoop and you couldn’t be late giving him it. I like it since it has real chicken and vegetables in it and not artificial things. Freshpet® SELECT ROASTED MEALS TENDER CHICKEN WITH CRISP CARROTS & LEAFY SPINACH DOG FOOD RECIPE
Wes S.
suwanee
Very satisfied with this product. My dog has improved in statue. The price is a little bit expensive for my liking but the results counteract my thinking about the price. I like feeding my dog nutritious things and keeping her healthy.
Kerri D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh pet select roasted meals tender chicken with Chris carrot and leafy spinach dog food recipe are the only dog food that my pugs Will eat, we purchased ours from Kroger you can find it in the freezer section they have in the dark department/dog food Isle. Very affordable and a great way to feed your dogs real food and not synthetic dog food.
Nikki W.
Seems like a great dog food for a decent price; one of my dogs loved it, but the other one not so much, but I think that’s just a difference in my dogs age and pickiness!!
Kimberly G.
Loudon, NH
My dog absolutely loves this stuff! He goes nuts whenever he hears the bag open or gets a sniff. The only thing bad I can say about it is that it expires quick which is expected for a refrigerated food. It also tends to be a little pricey but so worth it for my picky pup!
Allie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand of dog food! Every time I pour it in the dog bowl my dog comes running! The product is high quality and very nutritious. Give this product a try and boost your dogs diet! Freshpet® SELECT ROASTED MEALS TENDER CHICKEN WITH CRISP CARROTS & LEAFY SPINACH DOG FOOD RECIPE
Kimberly C.
Methuen, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I went to target last week and bought this for my shiba inu! She absolutely loves this dog food . As soon as it goes from the bag to her dish she munchies on it right away. Price wasn’t too bad either.
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
My  4 pound Maltese’s favorite dog food. He is very picky about dog foods, but loves this one. He’s a small guy but very particular. This dog food is worth it’s price. You get a healthy dog food that picky dogs will eat. I will definitely keep buying this.
Jessica F.
orange
My dog DiNozzo absolutely loves this stuff waaayyyy more then regular kibble dog food. He always thinks he’s getting a treat when little does he know that it’s actually his food and it’s good for him! I totally recommend this to anyone who’s looking to try something new for their pups.
Gabby N.
Are these any good?
Jennifer H.
Beaumont, TX
What are the benefits of getting this sort of food?

Target