Freshpet® SELECT ROASTED MEALS® TENDER CHICKEN & BEEF RECIPE WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES

BY FRESHPET

Tender bites made of fresh chicken and beef accented with crisp carrots and leafy spinach that your cat will love.

Freshpet. We know real, fresh, and nutritious meals are better for us, and we believe the same is true for our dogs and cats. That’s why we started Freshpet — to give pets the fresh food they deserve and to improve their lives through better, healthier food.

At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission — to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.

Ingredients
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Beef, Natural Flavors, Carrots, Eggs, Spinach, Pea Protein, Ocean Whitefish, Pea Fiber, Vinegar, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Beta Carotene, Taurine, Celery Powder.

Directions
No heating required -Freshpet® Select is ready to serve, see package for feeding instructions. Keep refrigerated. Avoid freezing for best results.

Finish Contents of Opened Bag Within 7 Days.

Sky M.
North Platte, NE
My kitty is a pretty picky little guy, and I’ve been trying to find something priced decently lately after rumors about my past brand of food have come to be true. While he isn’t as eager to chow down it gets the job done. Im also worried it may not be the most high quality stuff.
Brianna N.
My cat loves it I think that you guys should check it out it's a good price overall my cat will jump on me just for the cat food and I don't really know my cat type and it will just have your cat happy and I will buy this again any day my cat happy so I'm is
Jenn M.
Wilmington
My picky cats wouldn’t eat it, but it could just be my cats. I gave it to my friend and she said her cat ate it and seemed to enjoy it. So it depends on your cat.
Eryn m.
California
He likes it but he prefers his other brands. It is a great cat food though. The pros are the it helped him gain some more weight. It is just about good as any cat food in the store. My cat enjoys it a lot i recommend this to anyone looking for some good cat food
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
When I️ run out of iams, I️ sometimes go to target since it’s next door and get this for my cat. She loves I️t and gobbles I️t up right away. Her hair is always so shiny and healthy looking. Only the best for my baby 💕
Mylissa S.
My cats love it! One is an extremely picky eater and this a treat she actually enjoys. We’ve been trying to get her to gain weight, so this is perfect! It also has the high protein content which is essential for cat health.
Soyla A.
This is really good product my cat love these I've been giving them to her for over a year so I can give a good review. I hope they don't ever discontinue this or I wouldn't know what else to use:( keep it going target!
breanna c.
Milwaukee
My cats were not a big fan of this food, probably because they are picky, but I do recommend this for other cat owners. I have 4 mancoon / snowbangel mix cats.
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was sceptical at first trying new products for my lovely cat but when my cat tried this product she loved it. So if my Chloe loved it than I love it
Salma P.
Sioux City, Iowa
my cat likes these at times, theres been a few times he won't eat them. My cats just picky though so it might work for your cat.