Freshpet® SELECT ROASTED MEALS GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES DOG FOOD RECIPE

BY FRESHPET

FRESHPET® SELECT ROASTED MEALS GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES DOG FOOD RECIPE
Made of tender pieces of fresh chicken accented with carrots and spinach, this delicious grain free recipe comes in a convenient resealable bag to make serving quick and easy.

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Spinach, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Celery Powder

Review (1)
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my fur babies and it is great! They absolutely love it and I feel good when I feed them this because I know the ingredients are great and with no grain! Their coats look healthy and I notice it helps with their allergies!!