Freshpet Select Roasted Meals Chicken Recipe With Carrots & Spinach Cat Food uploaded by Victoria R.

BY FRESHPET SELECT

Freshpet® Select Brand Roasted Meals™ Chicken Recipe with Carrots & Spinach Cat Food.
Natural with added vitamins & minerals.
Made with fresh ingredients.
Gently cooked to lock in nutrients.
Complete & balanced for all life stages.
Cat food. see more...

• Do they offer this product in bulk packaging? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My seventeen- year- old nearly toothless cat that loves this food. It's soft enough that it doesn't irritate her sensitive chin and it's so much easier to feed her than canned food. I've noticed that more stores around me are carrying it, so it's not a pain finding it anymore. It's pretty inexpensive too. One small bag lasts my cat about a week and the larger bag lasts twice that. I highly recommend this cat food.
Lakeshia L.
South Lebanon, OH
The only raw food my cats will eat. It’s healthier than dry food so I’m happy they’re getting the nutrients they need without all the fillers. They can’t get enough of this stuff!
Victoria R.
Sparks, NV
My Bengal cat has a very sensitive stomach. After 2 trips to the Emergency Veterinarian, I found this food and he LOVES it!! No tummy issues! I can only find this at Target for a reasonable price. PetCo and Petsmart are pretty expensive. I wish they made it in a larger quantity, like the dog food.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
My cat came from under a porch in a run down house in the woods, and after I took her home I promised I would always feed her the best. The best is Freshpet, and I will never feed her anything else. The food is relatively soft, much softer than dry cat food, so it's nice and gentle on her little teeth, and she absolutely loves it so it gets a 10/10 for taste with out kitty! Our cat is also very strange and flea medicines do not work well on her - we treat her every month but she always seems to have a flea or two.. and pet fresh keeps her fur healthy despite the occasional flea.

The only con I have about the food is a simple human concern of my husbands. He claims that when he first wakes up and opens the bag of food, the smell is repugnant. It doesn't bother me, but it does make our cats breath stink pretty bad!
McKenna B.
Charlotte, NC
This is all that we will feed our cat Sirius now. I can honestly say that I have never seen a cat with such a shiny and soft coat and we swear that it is solely because of his food. He loves it, and it's really great for maintaining his weight. I also like the fact that it can't be left out for more than three hours because that makes me feel great about knowing how wholesome this food is for him. I just wish I could find the two pound bag again in my area!
Rachel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this and so do my cats! It always runs low at the Targets I go to in Chicago which is frustrating! They always have tons of dog food but limited cat food.
Anyway, these are really the best I could give my cats. I love the natural ingredients and if it weren't a bit too heavy on the pocket for me, I'd skip the dry and canned food altogether and just stick to this product.
My only wish is for them to come out with 5lb bags. The 2lb bags barely last with my 2 kitties.
Holly C.
I found out the ingredients in friskies cans were making my little boy sick. As soon as he would eat a can he would throw it back up due to all the processed grains and wheats in the product. I decided to give this a try and my cats LOVE IT. (Now) they were a little hesitant at first but they're cats. But now they love this food and although it's more expensive it's all I buy now.
Angela K.
Waco, TX
I've never seen a cat so crazy for Freshpet as my Cheeto was! She was a little wary at first, since it was a new brand and format. But one bite, she was off to the races! She loved it, and while I used it to supplement her crunchies, she knew what was coming when I pulled out the bag. It's a little expensive per bag where I live (almost $7) but it's well worth it.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great! My cat enjoys it! She takes her time eating this and it is a great quality of food. But it has to be refrigerated so it is a little too cold for my cat to eat right away. And i dislike the fact that it has to be disposed of after a week, even if its refrigerated. A little pricey, especially if your cat takes her time eating it
Julie S.
Columbus, IN
My kitties LOVE LOVE LOVE this food. Prior to changing to this my cats had horribly stinky and very frequent poops. It was horrible. Since changing their food to Freshpet the frequency is much lower plus their poop isn't as stinky!!! It's hard to find in my area and frequently sold out so that's challenging. It's also a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth the extra money. Highly recommend.
Amy T.
Fresno, CA
Do they offer this product in bulk packaging?