Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodFreshpet
Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs

Freshpet Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs

Made of tender pieces of fresh chicken accented with carrots and leafy spinach, this delicious recipe comes in a convenient resealable bag to make serving quick and easy.

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Ground Oats, Rice Bran, Eggs, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Spinach, Salt, Vinegar, Beta-Carotene, Celery Powder

Freshpet Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs Does anyone experience their dogs having skin issues with this food?
Do you feed this by itself or with kibble??
What are the benefits of getting this sort of food?
Start your review of Freshpet Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My fur baby loves this food! And, it doesn’t upset her stomach like a lot of brands. Yes, it is more expensive, but it is healthy food and she gobbles it up! I highly recommend FreshPet!
Nikki W.
Oregon City, OR
Seems like a great dog food for a decent price; one of my dogs loved it, but the other one not so much, but I think that’s just a difference in my dogs age and pickiness!!
Eduardo Anna D.
san rafael
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggy Marley loves this brand of food! It has qualified as one of the best nibbles he’s had hands down.
Sonia G.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Milo has a very sensitive stomach and cannot eat many brands of foods and fresh pet not only has a great selection of foods, it’s in the name-it’s fresh. Milo usually has no stomach issues and is a happy jack.
Christal G.
Inglewood, CA
Bought this for my pup he is a Doberman. He's 4 months and loves to eat. Bought it from target. It was a pretty good price. I don't really have pros and cons. My dog just loves to. He's getting big and needs to eat 5 times a day. Crazy I know lol yeah I would buy it again
Lina S.
Kearny, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my dogs usually at Bjs however some grocery stores carry it at well. A bag of this is pretty pricey so I only feed it to my dogs once in a while. I like that it's made with fresh ingredients and is much better than wet food. It will go bad fast because it's fresher and it needs to be refrigerated. Worth the buy for my fur babies.
Barbara B.
Monroe, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Freshpet Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs uploaded by Barbara B.
My dog loves this food! It's fresh and healthy for my pet I can't ask for more! As long as it's good for her health and she likes the way it tastes than it's a good product for us! It also contains vitamins and minerals! I totally recommend this product for all of the pet lovers out there! Freshpet Select Multi Protein Roasted Meals - Refrigerated Wet Dog Food - 3lbs
Amanda B.
Clyde, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like feeding my dogs fresh pet, its a freshly made dog food without a bunch of preservatives & fresh vegetables. I have 3 small dogs & a pit bull & they all love this brand, its more like they're getting a treat than a meal! I'll definitely buy Fresh Pet again & would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
We have been buying and recommending Freshpet for years. Glad to see it is available in more stores close to us now. Our furry daughter Lacey, loves the new chicken treats and jerky too. Love the product, and a great way to get her to eat her veggies, lol!
Mia C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky Corgi mix is a Fresh Pet lover! We typically purchase the logs and mix it in with her dry food to stretch it a little more during the week. The store was out of her typical Fresh Pet choice so we picked up this one. She loves it just as much! It honestly looks a little like it could be leftovers for humans. Can't go wrong with this stuff!