Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodFreshpet
Freshpet SELECT GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH SPINACH & POTATO ROLL FOR DOGS

Freshpet® SELECT GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH SPINACH & POTATO ROLL FOR DOGS

At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission — to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
Freshpet® is real, all natural pet food made from scratch with the freshest ingredients in our kitchen. Our meals are crafted using real meat and veggies you can see. We never have any preservatives – that’s why you’ll find us in the fridge on the pet food aisle.

Made with fresh, all natural chicken, wholesome potatoes, and high fiber spinach to give your pup a well-balanced grain free meal he’ll love.
• Freshpet dog food fresh from the fridge
• Made with fresh ingredients
• All natural with added vitamins & minerals
• Ready to serve slice and serve roll
• Complete & balanced food for dogs
• Made in the USA
• Use within 7 days of opening
• Keep Refrigerated.
Indications:
Animal Health Concern: Grain Free

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Spinach, Potatoes, Eggs, Pea Fiber, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate,  copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate);Vitamins (choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), Celery Powder.

Directions:
Instructions: Use within 7 days of opening. Keep Refrigerated.

How good is this brand for pets? My husky boy gets upset tummy at times with some foods. Ive been thijg of trying this for him since its grain free.
I have Yorkies and they have very special food needs. Does anyone recommend this for them. I love that it is grain free but will it cause diarrhea?
Is this natural products and does dogs get sick of it?
Start your review of Freshpet® SELECT GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH SPINACH & POTATO ROLL FOR DOGS!
Kim H.
Menasha, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food. This is the only food he will eat! I love it because it is fresh and I can choose from many different varieties! No need to improve this brand they are coming out with new flavors and diets for puppies high protein foods and senior dog food! I recommend this to any pet owner dog or cat! Freshpet® Vital® Grain Free CHICKEN, BEEF, SALMON & EGG RECIPE WITH CRANBERRIES & SPINACH DOG FOOD
Cosette B.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Tinkerbell loves all of Freshpet Chicken tubes. She’s does not like the beef. Now she won’t eat any other brand of dog food. It’s so good for her!
Lissa H.
Playa Vista, CA
My fur baby gets the grain free salmon variety with her kibbles. It has the best quality ingredients you can trust and my dog loves it! I highly recommend this.
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Freshpet® SELECT GRAIN FREE TENDER CHICKEN WITH SPINACH & POTATO ROLL FOR DOGS uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog Bella loves freshpet! She tends to be very picky about food, but she gets so excited to eat this brand of food. The roll makes it so easy to cut up exactly how much food I want to give her.
Shawn R.
Beaumont, TX
My four dogs absolutely love this brand of food. They know exactly what I'm cutting up when I open the wrapper.
Tiffini H.
Paterson, NJ
There was a while my 1 yr old pup wasn't earing because of bad anxiety. We tried every recommendation from the vets to friends. The only thing that seemed to work was this food from fresh pet. I used it for a while because it was working and he was gaining his weight back, however come to find out, it isn't the best choice for healthy living. Therefore I switched foods after I was confident in his weight and I will only use this as a lure for medicine etc.
Randa V.
Colorado
My Fer babie love this they get so happy when they see it it is thier favorite I like to try new stuff and I love everything about this food
Stephanie A.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've tried this a couple times and the dogs love it! The ingredients are much healthier than other products out there so I feel fine giving this to them
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
My pets LOVE this. I love to spice up their meals instead of plain ol dog food and this is definitely one of their favorites !
Amanda T.
I use this for training my pets. They love it. They wpuld love it on any everyday basis but its alil pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...