Freshpet® SELECT FRESH FROM THE KITCHEN™ HOME COOKED CHICKEN RECIPE uploaded by Kara D.

BY FRESHPET

Description:

Fresh, locally sourced shredded chicken and essential vitamins from the fresh inclusions of carrots and spinach, and super fruit, cranberries. Now you can easily provide the love of a home cooked, high protein, fresh meal to your dog.

Chicken, Cranberries, Carrots, Pea Protein, Grounds Oats, Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Cassia, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Spinach, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid).

Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't begin to describe how excited my dogs get when I grab this bag out of the refrigerator. They devour this stuff. It's full of ACTUAL good ingredients, with chicken being the first ingredient, which is very important when it comes to your dog's food.

This is literally like fresh cooked chicken in a bag, along with things like cranberries which are rich in antioxidants. Super healthy for your dog, allowing them to get stuff they wouldn't regularly get in their dry dog food.

I add this into my dog's dry dog food.

Lasts me about a week for two small dogs.

10/10 recommend!
belinda o.
marina, ca
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Freshpet is one of my favorite food I love to feed my doggie. It a little pricey but I love my fur girl and want the best for her. It has real ingredients and its fresh. This 4.5lb is made fresh from the kitchen and has 3/3 fourth lbs chicken 2 oz of cranberries and 2 oz of veggies essential vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants. My furgirl lovesthe taste and whoops it up and I love all it had for her. smells like chicken. we love it.
Cassie B.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog has really bad allergies when it comes to kibble and it makes him gain crazy amounts of weight, so I wanted to switch it up and buy something that would hopefully lessen both of those. This has turned out to be one of the best dog foods I’ve bought, plus I’ve heard the amazing benefits to feeding dogs raw food. It’s pricier than kibble, but my dog’s health has become so much better and that’s worth it to me!
Madison l.
gresham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best foods I have ever fed my dog! I have a 8 year old chihuahua who has awful teeth. She can’t chew hard food so this has been amazing for her! She can easy eat it and her coat has gotten so soft and shiny! The price point is a little high considering I buy a bag every week and half but it’s worth it for my dogs health and happiness!
Amanda B.
Monrovia
In a perfect world I would have time everyday  to prepare healthy fresh food for my dog but I don’t -just like almost everyone in LA .Thanks to freshpet I can go about my day knowing I’ve fed My dog fresh ingredient food and she’ll be full and satisfied all day.
Kate K.
My dog loves this food. It's super easy to feed her and she gobbles it right up. Highly recommend you trying this food!
Christy K.
Portsmouth , OH
Since I’ve started feeding my dog this he will eat it all and not leave it all day. He loves it