BY FRESHPET

Description:

Fresh, locally sourced shredded chicken and essential vitamins from the fresh inclusions of carrots and spinach, and super fruit, cranberries. Now you can easily provide the love of a home cooked, high protein, fresh meal to your dog.

Chicken, Cranberries, Carrots, Pea Protein, Grounds Oats, Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Cassia, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Spinach, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid).

Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I can't begin to describe how excited my dogs get when I grab this bag out of the refrigerator. They devour this stuff. It's full of ACTUAL good ingredients, with chicken being the first ingredient, which is very important when it comes to your dog's food.

This is literally like fresh cooked chicken in a bag, along with things like cranberries which are rich in antioxidants. Super healthy for your dog, allowing them to get stuff they wouldn't regularly get in their dry dog food.

I add this into my dog's dry dog food.

Lasts me about a week for two small dogs.

10/10 recommend!
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is the mess dog food I have ever found, My dog loves it and literally won’t eat anything else except for one other type of dry food. The ingredients are natural, There are no fillers and a bunch of extra stuff that you can’t read as far as preservatives. It is very lean however so if your dog needs a high fat diet this is it for you but for my puppy love it is great... Literally if it wasn’t for this food he’d be on a poop before you diet and it would take up so much of my time trying to cook for him Like I had to when he was a puppy. Freshpet is a lifesaver!!
Beth B.
Schererville
Purchased at: Walmart
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! We have a white pure breed Maltese and this made him so sick. We weren’t sure at first what was causing it until we watched him eat this food. He immediately starting making the scariest noises like he was choking and throwing up. He is normally so energetic but he just stayed in his bed all day. This food is expensive and suppose to be very good for your fur babies, but I would highly recommend trying something else. This is not a product I would ever let my dog eat again.
bee o.
Marina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Freshpet is one of my favorite food I love to feed my doggie. It a little pricey but I love my fur girl and want the best for her. It has real ingredients and its fresh. This 4.5lb is made fresh from the kitchen and has 3/3 fourth lbs chicken 2 oz of cranberries and 2 oz of veggies essential vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants. My furgirl lovesthe taste and whoops it up and I love all it had for her. smells like chicken. we love it.
Madison l.
gresham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best foods I have ever fed my dog! I have a 8 year old chihuahua who has awful teeth. She can’t chew hard food so this has been amazing for her! She can easy eat it and her coat has gotten so soft and shiny! The price point is a little high considering I buy a bag every week and half but it’s worth it for my dogs health and happiness!
Indira M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
after I've changed his food .. he's excellent at improving his hair's fall and it's a very healthy food for his pets ..Freshpet® SELECT FRESH FROM THE KITCHEN™ HOME COOKED CHICKEN RECIPE
Michelle C.
olivehurst
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this to my dogs twice a week as a treat.Way better than can foods and look more realistic to human food. I like how it looks fresh and its kept in fridge. My dogs #favoritedogfood
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog has really bad allergies when it comes to kibble and it makes him gain crazy amounts of weight, so I wanted to switch it up and buy something that would hopefully lessen both of those. This has turned out to be one of the best dog foods I’ve bought, plus I’ve heard the amazing benefits to feeding dogs raw food. It’s pricier than kibble, but my dog’s health has become so much better and that’s worth it to me!
Amanda B.
Monrovia
In a perfect world I would have time everyday  to prepare healthy fresh food for my dog but I don’t -just like almost everyone in LA .Thanks to freshpet I can go about my day knowing I’ve fed My dog fresh ingredient food and she’ll be full and satisfied all day.
Kate K.
My dog loves this food. It's super easy to feed her and she gobbles it right up. Highly recommend you trying this food!
Jamie F.
North port, FL
Does this have a ton of vegetables. My dogs love the role but it has a lot of vegetables in it and I prefer to give them mostly meat. Do you find that this is similar to the roll?