Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY CHICKEN & TURKEY WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE uploaded by Jena P.

BY FRESHPET

With not one, but two all natural proteins as the first ingredients, this recipe also includes antioxidant-rich peas and carrots for a delicious, well-balanced meal that your pup will love.

Ingredients

Chicken, Turkey, Peas, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Carrots, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Broth, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Celery Powder

Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
My dogs aren't a fan of dog food at all. I was looking for an alternative to dry dog food and came across this product while shopping at home (target) haha! Anyways! The smell is repulsive and my dogs didn't Like It at all. There were not a wide selection of flavors to chose from either but the birds outside ate it sooo 3 stars
Jena P.
I like the idea of giving my dogs fresh food. It's kept refrigerated so it stays "fresh". My dogs really enjoy it. It agrees well with their digestive tract. It's just all around a great choice for your fur babies. Freshpet Pet Food
river e.
Pittsburgh
This dog food’s main ingredient is just fresh meat, and that is what is best for my dog. She is 16 years old and still going strong with the energy of a much younger dog. I want to give her the best nutrition and life that I can so she will be around as long as possible, and this food helps me do that. Plus, she loves this food so much.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love it but ever since the recall and the problems with these types of dog food I’m afraid to use it.. I prefer to make my 2 little guys food big batch on Sunday steam and purée veggies with some beef broth over baked plain chicken fat trimmed .. I put portions in freezer zip bags and take out each morning
Heather G.
My dog loved this brand. I liked the fact that it was fresh and refrigerated. The ingredients were Whole Foods and I didn’t have worry about what my dog was putting into his body.
Laura F.
New Kent
My dog has some loose teeth from old age, but this food is perfect for him. He is a 12 year old Shih Tzu. The price is great for the quality. He's small so he doesn't need a huge amount. This product exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a softer food for their pup.
may l.
Watchung
My dog loves it. He is very picky with his food but if I mix some of this in, he will actually pick all of it out and leave his dry food in the bowl. I feel that the ingredients are good and you can actually tell what some of it is.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Home Freshpet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food - Chunky Chicken, Turkey, I bought this for my Diva Dogs and they ate the first package with a little reserve, but they are very picky. So the fact they ate it at all was surprising. These are Divas that would just as well have fresh strawberries and blueberries. The second package was frowned upon and they wouldn't even take a bite. So most typical dogs would probably enjoy it since mine tried it, but mine aren't typical. It's fresh and healthy for pets. Are you going to try it? You keep it refrigerated and thats where you'll find it in the pet section of your local market. Good luck and I hope they enjoy it.
Paris S.
Albuquerque
My pups love this product! It’s a little tricky to get out of the packaging but they love it! It’s a great value! I recommend this product for your little buddies!
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
My dog LOVES these! They are such a good treat for her! She's an English Bulldog so she pretty much inhales food like it's air, but she loves these because the texture forces her to chew, so she gets way more out of the treat! Warning though: these do smell pretty gross!
do you have to cook this before feeding it to your dog