Pets & AnimalsDog SuppliesDog FoodFreshpet
Freshpet SELECT CHUNKY CHICKEN & TURKEY WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE

With not one, but two all natural proteins as the first ingredients, this recipe also includes antioxidant-rich peas and carrots for a delicious, well-balanced meal that your pup will love.

Ingredients

Chicken, Turkey, Peas, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Carrots, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Broth, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Celery Powder

do you have to cook this before feeding it to your dog
do you have to cook this before feeding it to your dog
Start your review of Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY CHICKEN & TURKEY WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE!
may L.
Watchung
My dog loves it. He is very picky with his food but if I mix some of this in, he will actually pick all of it out and leave his dry food in the bowl. I feel that the ingredients are good and you can actually tell what some of it is.
river E.
Pittsburgh
This dog food’s main ingredient is just fresh meat, and that is what is best for my dog. She is 16 years old and still going strong with the energy of a much younger dog. I want to give her the best nutrition and life that I can so she will be around as long as possible, and this food helps me do that. Plus, she loves this food so much.
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
My dog LOVES these! They are such a good treat for her! She's an English Bulldog so she pretty much inhales food like it's air, but she loves these because the texture forces her to chew, so she gets way more out of the treat! Warning though: these do smell pretty gross!
Keturah G.
Lynnwood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Chihuahua likes the chicken & turkey fresh pet dog food. I love that it a natural food at a reasonable price.
emeli L.
Chicago
my dog is older and has weak teeth. this is like soft food she can actually eat. there’s was a point where she couldn’t eat anything so we started giving her this. she loves it and looks healthy
Candy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love the taste of Freshpet and my family loves how good it is for them. They digest the soft, fresh, refrigerated food so much better than dry food and get so excited when they see me pull it out of the fridge. We’ve been feeding our dogs mostly Freshpet for almost 2 years now and will continue to.
Kristen B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
gigi loves it so i do too! easy to cut up, i love the serving markings on the roll. and it makes her a happy, healthy dog. she hasn’t refused this food once, and getting sick of old flavors is her fav thing to do. make sure where you buy it stores it right and always check expiration dates , once open it only stays good for X amount of days so you have to know how much you need for it not to go bad...like our food !
Kristin M.
HoodRiver
I switched my dog to this almost 2 years ago after she had a stomach bug for a whole week. I’ve never gone back to dry kibble. She loves the flavor and eats her meals every day without hesitation. With dry kibble she would always leave so much in the bowl because she just wasn’t into it.
Andrea G.
Juneau, AK
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My dogs absolutely love these rolls. As soon as they see them they start licking their lips in anticipation. I like how you can see the vegetables in this food. I would recommend these to any dog owner. Best part is no preservatives or by products.
Sogunda S.
Longview, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we can’t find the bag, we buy the roll and the dogs still seem to enjoy it. You have to use it up pretty quick so it don’t go bad.
Photos and Videos
Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY CHICKEN & TURKEY WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE uploaded by Jena P.