BY FRESHPET

Using all natural chunks of beef, this meaty recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots, as well as high fiber brown rice, for a hearty meal your dog can’t wait to eat.

Beef, Chicken, Beef Liver, Beef Broth, Carrots, Peas, Eggs, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Soy Flour, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Celery Powder.

• Does this need to be refrigerated?2 Answers
  • Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Sherry C.
Vine Grove
What Joy for me AND my two little fur babies..... discovering Fresh Pet! My two very picky small fur babies luv luv luv this food! After purchasing many other quality brands and finding my little pups uninterested in even tasting the food I was extremely excited and actually relieved (tired of searching and hoping) to find an acceptable food. BOTH my babies loved Fresh Pet dog food. They bound to the kitchen anticipating eating time every morning and evening. So satisfying to find a food they enjoy that is so very good for them! I have seen their coats grow glossy and soft and their appetites are completely satisfied since feeding Fresh Pet, for three years now!!!! Worth every penny especially since nothing is wasted . They lick their bowls clean every time!! Happy Happy!
Mia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky pup loves this stuff! We have tried so many different dog foods since adopting her in May and this one is a clear winner! I have been mixing half of this with her dry kibble to stretch the product a little further. I love that it has amazing ingredients and don't mind the (small) effort it takes to prepare it. The only downside is that it's not so budget friendly to feed a 32lb dog every day, twice a day. But like I said, mix it with dry food and stretch it for the week and still get all the added benefits and nutrients for your dog!
Brooke C.
Greenbelt, MD
Great quality that I would continue to give my dogs but they didn’t like the flavor as much as others
my dogs are both mixed breeds between 25-40 pounds
It smelled much better than I expected it to. I wish my store had more flavors to try another.
Ty  .
My pet seemed to have a lot of energy and be very happy! I think it positively effected her! Great for a dog of her size! No cons! It's all pros to me! Definitely affordable! I highly recommend this product!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this product for my dog. I bought it at my local grocery store. It was $12. I have a medium sized dog she is about 55 lbs. she devoured the whole bowl. I mixed some of the wet food with her dry food. I would buy it again.
Kristie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. We recently switched from canned dog food to this because she decided one day to stop eating her canned food. I like how the ingredients are real meat and veggies. I feel good feeding it to my dog knowing that it is more natural compared to other dog foods. It's affordable and I love how it has the serving size as tick marks on the package so that you can serve the right amount of food to your dog.
Kristin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is addicted to this! He absolutely loves when I mix a little in his dry kibble. It’s easy to slice up and serve alone or mixed in with kibble. It stays fresh for about a week. Definitely recommend!
Tina W.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are senior dogs they're both 12 years old and they love this dog food it is a go to I know they're getting their nutrition and a healthy value I would recommend this to anyone
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dog in our house is spoiled, but that’s because she’s the grandmas dog. Mocha goes absolutely crazy for this food, and she gobbles it down in minutes. She’s a medium to small dog and loves this food.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a one year old Boston terroir and she LOVES these!! I only come to target for dog supply’s for these treats because she is in love with them! The price is perfect I’m happy with the price. It also fills her up quick so she’s not begging for more! I recommend this tasty treat to your pets, especially Boston terroirs!
Stacey C.
Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very sensitive stomach which makes me hesitant to try new food for him.
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this need to be refrigerated?
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that compares to this?