Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY BEEF WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE uploaded by Mia C.Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY BEEF WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE uploaded by Karla F.Freshpet® SELECT CHUNKY BEEF WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE uploaded by Violetta D.

BY FRESHPET

Using all natural chunks of beef, this meaty recipe includes vitamin-rich peas and carrots, as well as high fiber brown rice, for a hearty meal your dog can’t wait to eat.

Beef, Chicken, Beef Liver, Beef Broth, Carrots, Peas, Eggs, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Soy Flour, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Celery Powder.

• Does this need to be refrigerated?2 Answers
  • Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Mia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky pup loves this stuff! We have tried so many different dog foods since adopting her in May and this one is a clear winner! I have been mixing half of this with her dry kibble to stretch the product a little further. I love that it has amazing ingredients and don't mind the (small) effort it takes to prepare it. The only downside is that it's not so budget friendly to feed a 32lb dog every day, twice a day. But like I said, mix it with dry food and stretch it for the week and still get all the added benefits and nutrients for your dog!
Brooke C.
Greenbelt
Great quality that I would continue to give my dogs but they didn’t like the flavor as much as others
my dogs are both mixed breeds between 25-40 pounds
It smelled much better than I expected it to. I wish my store had more flavors to try another.
Ty  .
My pet seemed to have a lot of energy and be very happy! I think it positively effected her! Great for a dog of her size! No cons! It's all pros to me! Definitely affordable! I highly recommend this product!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this product for my dog. I bought it at my local grocery store. It was $12. I have a medium sized dog she is about 55 lbs. she devoured the whole bowl. I mixed some of the wet food with her dry food. I would buy it again.
Kristin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is addicted to this! He absolutely loves when I mix a little in his dry kibble. It’s easy to slice up and serve alone or mixed in with kibble. It stays fresh for about a week. Definitely recommend!
Korina P.
Phoenix
Well I can’t speak for the taste but my dogs sure do enjoy it. It’s not like can dog food, which are all watery. This is far from that. The quality and thickness are what make it different.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dog in our house is spoiled, but that’s because she’s the grandmas dog. Mocha goes absolutely crazy for this food, and she gobbles it down in minutes. She’s a medium to small dog and loves this food.
Katie A.
Nampa, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this food with my dog and she loved it. The price is good but I do wish there was more. It does make my dog gassy when she eats it. The product did meet my expectations. I would buy again.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a one year old Boston terroir and she LOVES these!! I only come to target for dog supply’s for these treats because she is in love with them! The price is perfect I’m happy with the price. It also fills her up quick so she’s not begging for more! I recommend this tasty treat to your pets, especially Boston terroirs!
Chase L.
Stow
My dog loves food and isn’t a picky eater but when I showed him this product he just sniffed it and walked away we tried to feed it to him again and he ate it then puked five minutes later so I would not recommend giving it to ur dog if they don’t like vegetables.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this need to be refrigerated?
Stacey C.
Does this upset your dogs stomach at all? Mine has a very sensitive stomach which makes me hesitant to try new food for him.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo makes a fresh food that compares to this?