BY FRESHPET SELECT

Freshpet® Select Brand Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Recipe Slice and Serve Dog Food.
Complete & Balanced For All Life Stages.
Natural with Added Vitamins and Minerals.
Made with Fresh Ingredients.
Gently Cooked to Lock in Nutrients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
My dogs are ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with this food - as well as the beef flavor of the same brand. It makes me feel like I'm feeding y dogs healthy food options as it is required to be refrigeration. You can actually see the vegetables in the food. My one dog will refuse to utmost dog foods but he can't resist this type.
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs enjoy eating this with their regular kibble! It's even good for a tasty snack. It comes out a little messy but sometimes I even use this stuff as high value treats cause my dogs go crazy for this!
Chennette B.
My dog loves this food and I love feeding it to her. My dog is very picky and I must say this food meets our expectations. My dog is small a corgi cocker spaniel mix and this food lasts her. I always look to buy this food for her. She lives the various varieties. Fresh food is the best.
Jessica T.
Brodhead, WI
Beware!!! If you feed this to your furry baby, they might not eat anything else. Lol no joke I just bought two of these from target just to try them out, my dog refuses to eat his dry food. I love how healthy it is for him! It's almost like a treat!
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs favorite food is freshpet! I love how healthy it is too! And at such a great price at meijer! You get so much good food for your pet and they live for it! It's always gone in 3 seconds. Basically inhaled.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a picky eater but he loves this Fresh pet! He will only eat the chicken flavor but he eats it well! I love that it is fresh and not full of a bunch of fillers and preservatives so I know he is getting something good!
Kristie M.
Mandeville, LA
My picky eater loves this food. I buy it and use it as a topper for his dry food. I only have to use a little bit to get him to eat the whole meal. The ingredients are good too
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
My westie loves this food. Now that he is 10 and some of his teeth are showing age this is a great alternative to canned moist food.
Shauna F.
Niagara Falls, NY
Occasionally my dog will get an upset stomach and not eat his hard food so we give him this and he eats it right up!
Jessica P.
Quality ingredients and convenient but neither of my dogs likes it. One completely refuses to eat it or come close to it, the other only eats it when starving and nothing else is available. Smells really odd.
Jessica M.
Decatur, TX
Do your dogs like it
Michelle H.
Leander
How many meals do you get out of one roll?
aimee k.
I feed my dogs this food but I'm wondering if it is ok for my Labrador who just had bladder stones removed.