BY FRESHPET

Freshpet, headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey, is the only company providing fresh, refrigerated pet food in grocery and pet specialty stores nationwide. Founded in 2006 by pet lovers and pet-food-industry professionals, Freshpet identified an opportunity in the pet-food market and introduced fresh food as a healthy alternative to dry or canned food. Freshpet only uses the highest quality meats, poultry and fish combined with fresh vegetables and fruits – with no artificial preservatives or fillers like corn, wheat or by-products. Nutrient-rich meals allow pets to have the same healthy eating habits as their owners. Freshpet brands include Freshpet Select and Dog Joy, available at select grocery and mass-market retailers; Deli Fresh, Vital and Dog Nation, available at select pet specialty stores; and Veterinary Nutrition available at select veterinarians. For more information about Freshpet products, visit http://www.freshpet.com/.

Freshpet Pet Food
  • "I bought freshPet Select Slice and Serve Roll a week ago for the first time ever (Chunky Beef, Vegetable & Rice Dog Food Recipe) & my dog LOVES it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I have two dogs, one will eat anything put into his bowl the other is very picky he will only eat the freshpet select homestyle in chicken flavor." in 11 reviews
  • "My pup absolutely loves the FreshPet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food and starts dancing around the kitchen whenever I pull it out of the fridge in the mornings." in 10 reviews
  • "He's a picky eater and I mix this with is dry food and now he which now he won't eat without the FreshPet." in 5 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves this and granted, it's not cheap, but you know you are getting fresh meat and vegetables that hasn't been over processed and sitting in a warehouse for weeks or months on end." in 5 reviews
Sarah J.
Prescott, AZ
I get the fresh pet vital balance roll. My dog loves it!! I give it to him about once a week as a treat. I love the amount of moisture and fiber in it! I trust the quality of it unlike with most dry dog foods. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great quality food but doesn' want to home make dog food!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You can find this product at places like Orschelns AR Petco. It's just too expensive for me. It has its pros and cons it helps you spoil your dog but could make them picky eaters. Very healthy also. I would suggest this to anybody that can afford it
Addison F.
Winterville, GA
Fantastic quality food with none of the garbage cheaper foods have. Your wallet might hate it but your pet will love it. They are even great with customer service too! They granted me some coupons after sending in a review on their website!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We buy the bag of chicken and veggies and mix it in our dog's dry food for extra protein and nutrients. It's natural ingredients at an affordable price. Our dog loves it and I recommend!
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love freshpet!! They go crazy for it!! I even got my mother-in-law to try it with her really picky dog and even he loves it!! So much in fact that he eats more now and has put on weight (which he really needed). He's so much happier now and it's just an awesome product!! I love that you can actually see that there are fresh vegetables in the food!! A little bit pricier than what we like to spend but we like to splurge on it for them as a treat.
I started my pal on Freshpet, select, chicken w/veg & rice!  I am happy to say he loves it!  I have tried just about every brand of food, both wet and dry.  My buddy nibbled and avoided everything.  Freshpet was literally a life savor.  My dog was somewhat lethargic.  His stool was always inconsistent.Now my buddy has a lot more energy and his stool very normal. He almost acts like a puppy again!Thank you Freshpet for your outstanding product!  You have made me and most importantly my best friend extremely happy!Albert M.Kissimmee, FL
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
My dog is the pickiest eater when it comes to dog food. She's never eager to eat her dog food and I felt so bad and started trying out different food and wow she absolutely LOVES this dog food. When she wakes up she now runs to her bowls and eats all of her food (we mix this with dry food). Before she would just sniff her bowl and walk away. So happy she loves her new food!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. My husband and I get the grain free pumpkin stew from Target as a treat for my two dogs. They go absolutely bananas over it! I split one between the two of them and it is gone so quick. My oldest dog can be on the picky side when it comes to wet or dry food. So if he can't get enough, that's saying something.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
I have an 11 year old toy poodle, and this is the only food she’s ever eaten! We tried to give her other brands of wet and dry food, but she won’t eat them. I love that I don’t have to worry about her getting all of the nutrients she needs.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
My kitty will eat pretty much anything but she particularly enjoyed the whitefish cat food from fresh pet and the chicken kind as well. I like that it's good for her and doesn't have a super strong cat food smell. Overall will continue to buy as a treat here and there as she is absolutely content with her dry food for now.
serena l.
England
Can u mix dry Wth wet food?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Where do I get this? I live in CO and have never seen it.
Katy E.
Do your dogs like to eat this food better than the generic dog food?
Sarah W.
Schenectady, NY
Is this Freshpet recipe ideal for all dogs?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Where do I get this? I live in CO and have never seen it.