BY FRESHPET

Freshpet, headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey, is the only company providing fresh, refrigerated pet food in grocery and pet specialty stores nationwide. Founded in 2006 by pet lovers and pet-food-industry professionals, Freshpet identified an opportunity in the pet-food market and introduced fresh food as a healthy alternative to dry or canned food. Freshpet only uses the highest quality meats, poultry and fish combined with fresh vegetables and fruits – with no artificial preservatives or fillers like corn, wheat or by-products. Nutrient-rich meals allow pets to have the same healthy eating habits as their owners. Freshpet brands include Freshpet Select and Dog Joy, available at select grocery and mass-market retailers; Deli Fresh, Vital and Dog Nation, available at select pet specialty stores; and Veterinary Nutrition available at select veterinarians. For more information about Freshpet products, visit http://www.freshpet.com/. see more...

Freshpet Pet Food
  • "I bought freshPet Select Slice and Serve Roll a week ago for the first time ever (Chunky Beef, Vegetable & Rice Dog Food Recipe) & my dog LOVES it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I have two dogs, one will eat anything put into his bowl the other is very picky he will only eat the freshpet select homestyle in chicken flavor." in 11 reviews
  • "My pup absolutely loves the FreshPet Select Slice and Serve Dog Food and starts dancing around the kitchen whenever I pull it out of the fridge in the mornings." in 10 reviews
  • "He's a picky eater and I mix this with is dry food and now he which now he won't eat without the FreshPet." in 5 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves this and granted, it's not cheap, but you know you are getting fresh meat and vegetables that hasn't been over processed and sitting in a warehouse for weeks or months on end." in 5 reviews
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
i started giving this to my 14 year old dog on my vet's recommendation. he was having lots of health problems and had lost a lot of weight. he is doing a lot better now and i mainly use this to hide all of his medicine. he gobbles it up without batting an eyelash. in fact, he gets rather upset if he doesn't get his freshpet. he prefers it to peanut butter which i found surprising.
Corrinne K.
Haslett, MI
This is the best dog food ever! My dog has cancer and because his heart is failing, surgery is not an option. He has lost a lot of weight. I found this dog food and tried it. He LOVES it. I buy the bag chicken and carrots and add it to his kibble. He is eating again and has gained a couple of pounds. The ingredients are supreme making this an above average dog food.
Amanda N.
Franklinville, Nj
We used Freshpet for our 12 year old pug. She absolutely devoured this food. She was always very uninterested in dry food, and wet food made her sick. We found Freshpet food in our local pet store and never looked back. We saw improvements on her coat, teeth, and overall level of activity. I would recommend this to any dog who doesn't seem to really like dry food.
Nina C.
We used the refrigerated freshpet (it comes in like a log) when he had a brand new puppy who had been recently weaned and was getting used to solid food. He loved this stuff, and it was a good transitional option. I liked that it's natural and I could literally see the ingredients in the log. The texture is a little gross but it was worth it.
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been giving both of my dogs (one boxer one golden) Fresh Pet Select food every morning for their breakfast and they love it! It's become a routine for them and they know exactly what time it is each morning when I'm in the kitchen. It's great knowing they can have a healthy meal that they also crave!
Shelby P.
Sanford, FL
My dog has skin problems and used to scratch herself constantly...now she has stoppped. Since feeding my 8 year old dog Freshpet her skin has gotten healthier. The freshness and oils in the food helped so much for her diet! We love this brand and have tried all their products!
Jessica U.
Tallmadge, OH
I have two very picky dogs when it comes to their meals. I have had to mix wet and dry for years and the dry was always left behind or all over the floor. This is the first food that my dogs clean their bowls and have little waste. A little pricey but worth it in the end!
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
My dog used to have seizures, once I changed his food to this brand the seizures stopped! That is such a testament to how natural and beneficial the food really is. My dogs favorite treat is the sweet potato bars! I recommend this food to every pet owner I know!
Rayya B.
Roseville
My dog had really bad tear stains on her eyes from crying but after feeding her pet fresh for about a month her eyes cleared up!! She's a white dog so you can image how horrible red stains looked but now she looks pearly white thanks to freshpet!!
Sarah W.
Schenectady, NY
We love Fresh pet. My dog don't like any other food except the fresh pet foods. Its natural, healthier and easy to use. Freshpet food is great!
serena l.
England
Can u mix dry Wth wet food?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Where do I get this? I live in CO and have never seen it.
Katy E.
Do your dogs like to eat this food better than the generic dog food?
Sarah W.
Schenectady, NY
Is this Freshpet recipe ideal for all dogs?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Where do I get this? I live in CO and have never seen it.