Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsFreshpet
Freshpet Dognation TURKEY BACON DOG TREATS

Freshpet® Dognation® TURKEY BACON DOG TREATS

Reward your furry friend with a Freshpet dognation Turkey Bacon Treat. These all natural dog snacks are the perfect way to say, I love you, great job or I miss you! These complete and balanced dog snacks are perfect for all stages of life. FRESHPET - PETS PEOPLE PLANET. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3 oz

Ingredients: Turkey, Water, Pea Fiber, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Celery Powder Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 19.0% Crude Fiber (min) 1.0% Moisture (min) 35.0% Size: 3 Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freshpet® Dognation® TURKEY BACON DOG TREATS!
How would you rate this product?
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Freshpet® Dognation® TURKEY BACON DOG TREATS uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My furbaby loves these treats when I give them to her. I don't give her alot of treats but when I do decide to as a reward she do flips and twirls for these. She love this turkey bacon. They have no corn, wheat or soy in them. You have to keep them refrigerated and use within 14 days of opening. It is a natural treat with no artificial preservatives. I recommend if you're looking for a healthier treat to give you furbabies that they will beg for more of.
Courtney J.
dwightst
Freshpet® Dognation® TURKEY BACON DOG TREATS uploaded by Courtney J.
My dog, Cheech is spoiled rotten. He does want the basic dog biscuits. It's not good enough for him apparently! I love buying him Freshpet's Turkey Bacon made with REAL wood-smoked turkey. He loves anything that resembles real food and it's safe for him too! Highly recommend any flavor!
Hailey H.
Gulfport, FL
We have a mini goldendoodle and a pitbull and when I tell you these two are obsessed with these things it’s an understatement lol they legit do flips when I pull the bag out and I will get it on video for y’all soon 🤣
Martyna C.
London, ON
This is my dog (chihuahua named foxy 🦊) favourite treat!! This brand is unbelievable healthy !! No chemicals no fillers it’s real food!!!

Looking for your answer?