BY FRESHPET

Freshpet® DOGNATION® CHICKEN TREAT

These all natural treats have slow-grilled chicken as the first ingredient, providing a delicious and healthy way to treat your pup. Made in the USA.

These treats provide dogs with the essential vitamins and nutrients needed for strength and energy. The resealable pouch offers convenient storage for long-lasting use. Reward your dog with the savory chicken flavor of Fresh pet. A dognation Treats. The protein-rich chicken supports strong muscles and a healthy heart, while wholesome ground oats promote sustained energy for playtime. Each treat is fortified with essential B vitamins that help your pet absorb nutrients to keep them healthy and happy. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 8 oz

Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Oats, Beef Broth, Salt, Natural Flavors, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate and Vitamin B12 Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 0.5% Moisture (max) 58.0% Thiamine Protein (min) 10.2mg/kg Riboflavin (min) 24.2mg/kg Niacin (min) 82mg/kg Vitamin B12 (min) 0.2mg/kg

• What kind of treats are these like it says freshpet but I...2 Answers
  • Are these treats hard or soft in texture?4 Answers
Karen D.
white plains, ny
I have two dogs well completely different taste buds but I have to say this is one of the only treats they both love. This is not the only item I give them made by freshpet. We pretty much love all their product include the meals for dogs.
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
My dog loves them! But as soon as I open the bag they usually go bad the next day or I buy them and they already have mold on them. Highly disappointing when you're spending so much money on dog treats.
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
My dogs love these treats and I love feeding them a treat made with real chicken! These treats are refrigerated and my dog feel as if they are getting a "real" human treat from the refrigerator. They are a bit more expensive than traditional treats but I feel as if it's worth the extra cost.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
I would recommend this for anyone with dogs. My dog loves them and they're healthy for him! Always a big thing for me.
Lauren T.
I'd recommend this to any one looking for a great treat for their dogs. natursl and healthy for them
Taylor P.
My dogs love these I buy them every time I go to the store! I think they are great.

Lauren  M.
South Yorkshire
I'd recommend these to anyone with a dog there a great treat for dogs especially with being healthy
Heather
New York, Ny
Are these treats hard or soft in texture?
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What kind of treats are these like it says freshpet but I've never actually come across them