Freshpet Dog Joy Treats Real Beef Recipe For Dogs uploaded by Courtney M.

BY FRESHPET

Freshpet® Dog Joy™ Real Beef Recipe Treats For Dogs.
100% all natural.
Fresh from the fridge.
Made with savory, slow grilled beef.
Treats. see more...

• Where could I purchase these dog treats? 2 Answers
  • My dog has a sensitive stomach. Has anyone experienced these upsett...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Dallastown, PA
My dog absolutely loves these treats and is always going to where we keep them thoughout the day! We used to buy him dog bones and he didn't seem all that interested but he sure loves these!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Real beef and real fresh from the refrigerator. I love to feed clean and quality treats to my dogs. These two love to learn new tricks to earn their treats.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
West Helena, AR
My little dog loves these. She gets so excited when she sees them. She would eat the whole bag of I let her.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Our pets love these. The keep fresh packaging is great and they don't make a huge mess like some treats.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
My dogs love these. They recognize the bag right away. I keep these aroynd for training them
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , Nc
Great choice for your dog I'm sure your dog would love it to always keeps my dog satisfied
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My dogs love these treats! I couldn't find them anywhere thank goodness for Amazon!!
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I love giving these treats to my dogs for training treats. they love them too!
Anna L.
Anna L.
My dog loves these! Would recommend!!! Love that they are made with real beef
Sharlyn O.
Sharlyn O.
My border collie mix and miniature schnauzer go GAGA over these treats! They hear me open the refrigerator and listen for the crinkle of the packaging and the two dogs appear at my feet! They are very soft dog treats that I assume have a great beefy flavor that my dogs love.  They are about $6-7 dollars retail at your local grocer, but your dog will really enjoy these.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Has anyone experienced these upsetting their dog's stomach?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Where could I purchase these dog treats?