BY FRESHPET

DOG JOY® CHICKEN TREATS
These bite-size treats made of real chicken have that authentic barbecue smell and taste — making this a great, yummy way to reward your pup. Made in the USA.

Ingredients: Chicken

TARA L.
Columbus, OH
My little old man LOVES Freshpet!! These chicken flavored treats make him go absolutely bonkers!! If he knows these are in the fridge he will refuse any other treat until he gets his freahpet! I’ve recommended these treats and this brand to every single dog mom that has posted about their dogs having issues with eating!! Thank you freahpet!
Audrey s.
Zionsville, In
This was a great product for my dog. He loved them and for the price they are very affordable. The only thing about that I️ did not like is that for my tiny chihuahua they were to big so I️ had to break them into pieces.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
My dogs obsession! With these treats my dog learn how to roll over. They smell kind of funky but mostly all treats smell that way. My dog is about 15 lbs and he eats two at a time. Do very much recommend.
Yemil R.
San Ysidro, CA
My dog loves these! The moment she hears the bag she knows what’s coming! These treats are easy to find and they retail for a good price! My dog is a medium dog and she enjoys them!
ruby s.
Yo le compré estás cositas a mi perra en Target , para dárselos como snack o premio, pero no le gustaron 😞y los pocos que probó le soltaron la pancita así que deje de comprarlos y no se los di más
✨emma h.
Doylestown
my dog goes nuts for these. they’re small, so i don’t feel guilty giving her some. the only draw back is that the smell god awful, but my dog loves them, so who am i to complain
Marel M.
Bellingham
My mother -in-law uses these all the time. They’re cheap , don’t smell as horrible as other dog treats, my fingers don’t feel as greasy, and they’re easy to break up since we have large dogs and small dogs! Love these treats for the affordable price they are!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
My dog is a 70 pound German Shepherd and he is obsessed with these!! It’s rare that he goes so crazy over a treat but these are definitely his favorite! Great value, would definitely buy again! Recommending to all of my dog mom friends.
Kristy Q.
Norwich
My dogs were a very big fan of these treats. They loved them. They smell just like real food, and the ingredients were very natural unlike some other processed unhealthy dog treats on the market
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
My dog misses the beef version of these. The chicken flavor is his second favorite. These are great to hide pills in. I break them up into thirds when giving as a treat. You do need to use them quickly, because they will go bad within a week or so after being opened.