Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS uploaded by Nichole J.Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS uploaded by Courtney M.

BY FRESHPET #70 in Dog Treats

At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission — to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
Freshpet® is real, all natural pet food made from scratch with the freshest ingredients in our kitchen. Our meals are crafted using real meat and veggies you can see. We never have any preservatives – that’s why you’ll find us in the fridge on the pet food aisle.

Freshpet Dog Joy Beef Treats are bite-size treats made from all natural beef, slow-cooked to perfection for that genuine barbecue smell and taste your pup will go crazy over. Made in the USA.
Made with juicy, slow-grilled beef
Refrigerated for freshness
Resealable bag
Made in the USA
Use within 14 days of opening
Keep Refrigerated.

Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Ground Oats, Beef Broth, Salt, Natural Flavors.

Directions:
Instructions: No heating required -Freshpet Select is ready to serve, see package for feeding instructions.

• Where could I purchase these dog treats? 2 Answers
  • My dog has a sensitive stomach. Has anyone experienced th...7 Answers
Buy on kmart
Nichole J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs one sassy little Maltese who will eat anything and a mini golden retriever who is super picky about his treats. Both dogs love these treats so much. As soon as they come inside from the bathroom the run to the kitchen counter to wait on me to give them one of these treats.
Stella L.
Corning
Stella enjoyed the treats! They were a good size and the ingredients were not worrisome. Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS Stella is a 7 pound dog to finding treats that she can eat easily is difficult. They didn’t hurt her stomach either. That’s a big plus!
Sienna G.
My dogs love these treats! They are little dogs so this treat is perfect for them, not too big or hard to chew! I chose the beef because dogs tend to like that flavor more and they love it! I would recommend this to anyone looking for good treats for their dogs!
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog really disliked these (and he eats everything), I think it’s because of the smell maybe? They also were very moist when I opened up the bag at first. I’m willing to give these another try because of the price, but the first try was not that good.
GABRIELLA M.
California
My dog is obsessed with these! Nice little treat for anytime of the day. Love buying these at target! Great price and good value, my dog is not that much a picky eater but she seems to love it! Definitely recommend
Camryn N.
Perfect to keep you dog happy and it’s fun to tech them tricks. Dogs love them all sizes dogs and all types are perfect for these but for small small dogs put them in tiny slices for the and I would buy again
Makayla W.
My dog loves these things they last a long time and she wont eat any other treat buy these i have a shi'tzu and is about a medium sized dog i bought it at target and i would most definitely have to buy more
Hannah🍀 b.
phoenix
Very cost-effective and it’s great for taste for the dogs I’m guessing my dogs haven’t complained. And tell my dog deserves a treat I most definitely will choose this one!!!
Rebecca A.
Madill , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is crazy about these treats. I’ve trained him on these and he is very obedient. Definitely meet my expectations. I recommend these to other dog owners. Will be buying again.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog that is very picky about treats is obsessed with these! Tessa usually will go bury her treats but with these she eats them immediately! The only downside is having to keep them refrigerated. But I would recommend to other dog moms/dads!!
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Has anyone experienced these upsetting their dog's stomach?
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where could I purchase these dog treats?