Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsFreshpet
Freshpet DOG JOY REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS
!This product has been discontinued.

Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS

At Freshpet®, we have a single-minded mission — to bring the power of fresh, real ingredients to our dogs and cats. And, we're committed to doing so in ways that are good for our pets, for people and for the planet.
Freshpet® is real, all natural pet food made from scratch with the freshest ingredients in our kitchen. Our meals are crafted using real meat and veggies you can see. We never have any preservatives – that’s why you’ll find us in the fridge on the pet food aisle.

Freshpet Dog Joy Beef Treats are bite-size treats made from all natural beef, slow-cooked to perfection for that genuine barbecue smell and taste your pup will go crazy over. Made in the USA.
Made with juicy, slow-grilled beef
Refrigerated for freshness
Resealable bag
Made in the USA
Use within 14 days of opening
Keep Refrigerated.

Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Ground Oats, Beef Broth, Salt, Natural Flavors.

Directions:
Instructions: No heating required -Freshpet Select is ready to serve, see package for feeding instructions.

Where could I purchase these dog treats?
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Has anyone experienced these upsetting their dog's stomach?
Start your review of Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS!
AnnaRose T.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
These are great treats for our puppy. Not only do we use them for training but they help with sticky breath. Great price and value.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Purchased at: Target
My dog LOVES this brand and so do I! I feel like I’m giving him a real treat and not something super artificial. You refrigerate these treats and simple take it out when its snack time! Very affordable and found in the pet fridge at Target!
Annie R.
chicago
My dogs love these so much. They always come running when they hear or see me opening the bag
Lakeshia B.
Birmingham, AL
My dog absolutely loves these treats. Everytime we go for a long walk he will wait at the front door for his treat. This is a great product.
Samantha C.
roswell
My puppy loved these treats he gets so happy when I pull them out and they are great for training
Daisy J.
Aurora, IL
Where can I find these ? & do dogs usually love them ? My dog is very picky
Where can I find these ? & do dogs usually love them ? My dog is very picky
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,084 reviews
Our pets love these. The keep fresh packaging is great and they don't make a huge mess like some treats.
Stephanie A.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just started giving these to my dog and he loves them! I like that they have better ingredients than most other treats and are kept cold
Joanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these. They recognize the bag right away. I keep these aroynd for training them
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Freshpet® DOG JOY® REAL BEEF RECIPE DOG TREATS uploaded by Courtney M.
Real beef and real fresh from the refrigerator. I love to feed clean and quality treats to my dogs. These two love to learn new tricks to earn their treats.