BY FRESH

Freshnet Odor Eliminator 2 oz 1EA see more...

halle g.
New Orleans, LA
This product legit smells so good it defeats any order I bought it online and I cannot get enough of it. And exceeded my expectation The packaging was exquisite and I am in love with this package I would definitely be up for we purchase
Maria C.
This is a perfect product to keep in your purse. This eliminate all kinds of odors. This has a fresh small. It meet any embarrassing odors expectations. It is very effective product. I really recommend. I bought this at target. I will buy another again.
Mrs R.
Copperas Cove
This is great for those vacation days where you don't have access to a shower but you want to freshen up. I typically spray a little on my neck and chest area and I instantly feel refreshed. I also get alot of compliments! Try it when you're going to be in the sun for a long time, like an amusement park, zoo, etc.
Kate C.
Henderson
I think this is a great product to use and I think it is a good odor elimantor so I just love to have this around the house and I tell my friends about it when they come over and ask what I use because it has a nice smell to it and everyone is like "what is that"
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This product left my room smelling lovely. It was gentle and was great for my room. It definitely met my expectations. I thought it was very effective and worked well. I would probably buy this again.
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
Works great and its also very portable you can take it anywhere and eliminate almost anything i love it so much i would really recommend this product
vesna k.
used it on all the families smelly shoes, socks and the dogs bed and the odor went away instantly, would use it again.
Maria U.
Shelton, NE
The odor lasts long really good to use. Don't need to use that much. Only bought a couple of times when I need.
Mayra G.
Product didn't last long maybe there is a certain amount of spray to use but it didn't work very well for me.
Cayla R.
Cumming, GA
It works amazingly and I completely love it I use it in the guest bathrooms of my house