BY FRESHMINERALS

Features include: -100 percent premium grade weightless mineral cosmetics -Has ingredients that allow the skin to breathe and don't block or clog the pores -Water resistant, so they won't come off with perspiration -Offers a high natural SPF20 and protection from UVA light as well as environmental pollutants see more...

Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
No. This product is no where near comparable to that of the Bareminerls brand. These powders do not stay on your face as well and their coverage is minimal. The brushes in the set are horrible and little brush pieces will stick your face. The only plus is the SPF. I will not recommend this.
Andrea M.
This kit was my introduction to Bare Minerals and I've been hooked ever since. I like that the makeup is light, but really helps to improve my complexion.
Hannah L.
Eagle River, AK
I love this product. I bought the starter kit and it actually lasted me a couple months. Everyone complimented my makeup from the day I started wearing it.
desiree a.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great for your skin . I always use bare minerals. Doesn't feel like overloading your face with a bunch of stuff either. This is perfect
Sheena L.
Gore, OK
One of my absolute favorite products! It's my most used product in my bag. It's a must have for me, at all times
CINTHYA D.
Bakersfield, CA
Natural makeup what else do girls wants in this its nice the colors and its not bad for your skin
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
This product is very amazing love the colors and the texture love this love this
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Lush power I love it best thing I had for my birthday I love the way it's gives you natural glow and look I just love it
Toni Marie D.