BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Freshly Inked Magazine focuses on the art and artists along with the latest, most popular tattoo designs. Freshly Inked takes a look behind the scenes and in the studios as well as information on shows and events. see more...

• If you have tattoos what do they say/look like?4 Answers
  • Do you have any tattoos?!14 Answers
  • Can I expect to see people of all shapes, sizes and ages ...1 Answers
Felicia D.
Fremont, CA
It is always nice to see everyone else's ideas of Art. It is also cool to read their story. It is definitely something to look forward to if you are interested in tattoos or interested in getting one in the future.
Christie C.
I am a mother and work full time but I have tattoos... I love this magazine due to the different lifestyles the people live in it and the work is amaZing!
Jenifer B.
Huntington , WV
I love looking at tattoos. This magazine is great to browse and see what others have tatted on themselves. Great for some ideas of your own as well.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
I enjoy reading this because I myself have a lot of tattoos. It's cool to see other artwork and what's going on in the tattoo world.
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I am drawn to this magazine to see the artistic tattoos and colorful ones in it but it does not catch my attention other than that
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I have many tattoos and I love this magazine... I like looking and reading about new things that ink master are doing these days..
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
I enjoy reading this magazine when I'm in my favorite shop. My uncle is an artist so they're easy for me to get!
Vena M.
I like to see what others have on their bodies.having a few myself, reading these gives me ideas for the future.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love tattoos and its great to have a mag that you can see all the great new designs and even some ventage ones.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I'm a tattoo freak so this magazine is pure fun to me. I highly recommend it to other tattoo fanatics.
Jenifer B.
Huntington , WV
Do you have any tattoos?!
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
Bookworm Expert Level 2
If you have tattoos what do they say/look like?
Kaire D.
Lebanon, OR
Can I expect to see people of all shapes, sizes and ages in this magazine or just the model types and big dudes?