We do the cooking, you do you. Fresh prepared meals ready in minutes.

I currently use Freshly, however I’m in the market to try a new pre-made meal service that dont break the bank. Options/Opinions?
I could not submit my review. Why not? Don't ask if you don't want it.
I need to change my delivery day. How do I do that?
Start your review of Freshly!
How would you rate this product?
Kim H.
Clarkston, MI
I have been getting Freshly for a few months now. It helps to keep my diet on track. I do freeze some of the meals if I’m not able to get to them fast enough. I have not noticed a difference in flavor or texture by doing this as some reviewers have mentioned. Also, these meals are fully cooked and ready to go with only 3 minutes in the microwave. Some reviewers have compared Freshly to Blue Apron and other services that provide the recipe and raw food that you still have to spend 30 mins prepping and cooking plus clean up. Yes, those do taste better, however, not a fair comparison. The reason I have given Freshly 4 stars is the selections are limited with no fish/seafood or vegetarian dishes, it is mostly chicken as other point out. For the price I think they could try to throw us a shrimp taco or salmon once in a while.
Becca B.
Indianapolis, IN
The meals were delicious and filling. They are premade and of great quality ingredients. It is perfect for someone who doesn't have time to make a nice meal and especially nice for single people who are only cooking for one. They're a little pricey but have seemed to be worth it for a busy professional like myself.
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
Freshly uploaded by Ciara D.
This was such a life saver! freshly sent this to me as a gift! I have a toddler and a newborn! And this saved me so much time from having to make myself lunch/dinner! Plus my toddler stole it half the time and enjoyed it herself!! So easy! Arrives fresh, and all you have to do is store it in your fridge and when you’re ready to eat, just pop it in the microwave for 3 minutes and ENJOY!
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Freshly uploaded by Chelsea O.
I have been a subscriber to Hello Fresh for awhile and I started to hit a busy patch in life, so I decided to try Freshly, as there is no real cooking involved. It was a big mistake. Freshly is just frozen meals delivered in a refrigerated box. The meals taste terrible and look unappetizing. They are overpriced and are beyond wasteful in terms of plastic packaging. I ordered six meals, and I couldn’t eat more than a bite or two before deciding each meal was not worth the calories. If you are looking for a meal subscription, I would highly suggest using one that does require some cooking, because the taste, texture, appearance, and quality will be vastly better than these overpriced Lean Cuisines. #freshly #mealservice #overpriced #unappetizing #mealkit
Gisselle G.
Spring Hill, FL
Freshly uploaded by Gisselle G.
I recently started ordering meals from Freshly. It was recommended by my step son that already has been ordering for a while. I told him that I would never eat that kind of food because it contains too much vegetables, I have never eaten My meat or chicken with vegetables, until I tried these. Not for not but this meals are prepared and delivered and they come fresh they recommend not to freeze them and I haven’t done so. Every day for the last 2 weeks I have ordered 6 meals a week and believe it or not here I am eating vegetables. It certainly has shut my mouth and I feel that my diet is changing For better choice of food. I guess People must try new things because if it wasn’t for my stepson I would never had tried it. They have a great taste and the portions are comparable to restaurant than frozen meals.
ross A.
Last week they sent me (5) meals I didn't pick (my least favorite of their meals). They gave me a credit for those meals and I forgave the mistake. This week, after receiving my shipping notification, I logged in to see what time my meals would arrive today only to find the message "This delivery was canceled by the Customer Support team." When I called to find out why, I was told that their kitchen was at capacity  and I wouldn't be receiving my meals this week. So basically, new customers signed up and a few old customers were told to piss off for the week. No notice, nothing.
Sandra B.
Freshly uploaded by Sandra B.
Freshly uploaded by Sandra B.
The meals in general are tasty, fresh, easy to pop in microwave for 3 minutes or so. Portions are nice size in general and filling. The veggies are overdone for my taste. See pix on right. Mojo dinner, could not tell what the veggies were. Tasted ok but unappealing gray in color and limp. Pix on left is cauli carb. Not enough food in this portion and too spicy. Need more variety, most meals are chicken. Add vegetarian dinners and fish/seafood.
Taylor J.
Irving
Freshly uploaded by Taylor J.
I started a diet a few months ago and this helps me stay on track. I have tried almost all of the meals and I must say I like them all except the everything chicken is not for me. I recommend freshly to all my friends that are on the go or just don’t like to cook. I don’t mind meal prepping I just don’t get creative with my food and it gets boring so I enjoy these for dinner.
Elena A.
Phoenix
Freshly uploaded by Elena A.
Love it ! Love it! Love! Always on time, convenient, tasty, healthy, easy, fast. Excellent quality! Very responsive and responsible costomire survice! Great veraety! Wounderful company and good food! 13 weeks with company and enjoy it!
Sarah A.
Lackawanna, NY
Good product 👌 I think its have that strong rich quality that everyone likes and that made me very happy about this product and hope that it would make you it comes in a very cute packaging and perfect for everyone I will buy it again and encourage you to buy it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...