Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 023 Oz❤sample Size

Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size

A night recovery cream by antioxidant Super Lotus that helps strengthen the skin barrier while fighting dullness and dehydration. Travel Size 0.23oz/7ml. In Box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size!
How would you rate this product?
Lori M.
Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size uploaded by Lori M.
I bought this Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream from #Sephora in their Hello! favorites bags. I'm not to impressed with this cream. I like the smell of it it's not to strong it kind of smells like baby powder. It does leave your face moisturized at night but I dont see it reducing any fine likes or making me look youthful in the morning. I just use as a moisturizer but for at night only every now and than or maybe when I'm done with some of the other ones I have.
Anna A.
1,017 reviews
Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size uploaded by Anna A.
I started using this cream at night after purchasing a sample jar from Sephora in sample bag. This is not a thick cream. It is not runny but just the right consistency. It has a nice light scent to it that quickly dissipates. You only need a little and it spreads nicely over your face and neck. It goes on smoothly like butter. The price range can be from $20.00 for the small jar to $52.00 depending on the size jar you buy. It can be bought on Sephora’s website. It has done a great job at hydrating my face. I have seen a slight difference in the fine lines around my eyes. My face is definitely smooth and soft to the touch. It looks moisturized and healthy. I would definitely recommend this Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream to others. I am almost done this jar and ready to purchase a full size one.
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size uploaded by Mindy S.
This is a great moisturizer. it goes on smooth and makes my skin feel really soft. I like the scent- light and clean. The formula is thicker so I find that you have to use a littler more of this product compared to other moisturizers.
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
I really like this moisturizer. I put it on at night before going to bed and it instantly makes my skin feel buttery soft. it does take a bit to fully absorb, so it does feel and look greasy for a few minutes until it absorbs into your skin. The product is thick, so it won't last you as long as other moisturizers.
Kierianne L.
Kensington, MD
I’m not really crazy about this but I do absolutely love the packaging. The scent of not crazy about but I do like how once you put it on your skin, it absorbs pretty quickly leaving your face moisturized but not greasy.
Ivette ‍.
Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size uploaded by Ivette ‍.
I really like this Fresh Lotus Cream Night Recovery Cream. It is light and very hydrating.Great cream! It feels so good so great going on your skin!!Fresh❤lotus Youth Preserve❤dream Face Cream Night❤7 Ml 0.23 Oz❤sample Size
Nikki H.
Saskatoon, SK
This lightweight night cream really pulls its weight. There’s a light scent to it but it’s not overpowering, and it doesn’t feel sticky in the skin. I woke up with a moisturized, happy face!

Looking for your answer?