Freshlook Dimensions Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Guylene P.Freshlook Dimensions Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Amanda W.Freshlook Dimensions Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Amanda W.

Yuliza A.
I have brown eyes and bought sea green. I love these because the color is so natural even in the sun. In the shade you can't see a difference but wow I just love the hazel effect it has in the light or sun. The only con is the are very drying. They are so soft I feel like they stick to my eye with no air between the lenses and my eye. And I have slight blurry vision as well.
Guylene P.
Carrier Mills, IL
I bought the sea green with a +1 prescrition. They are pretty, not in your face color on dark hazel eyes. but they are so thin it's hard to get them in and they feel "droopy" in my eye. I feel them but they aren't really uncomfortable but can feel them there.
The color is nice!
Amanda W.
These are my favorite contacts! I have wore contacts over 20 years and I always come back to this brand. The dimensions are great because they work with your eye color and it becomes your color!
My favorite is the sea green!
They are affordable and look more natural than other colored contacts.

Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used Freshlook lenses off and on for at least 10-15 years and I have always had an okay experience with them. I think the look more natural than other products, sometimes I do feel that they can move around more in the eye, but that may be because the shape of the contact is larger for the colored contact.
Christina M.
Hockley, TX
This is what I use now and I love the color I have to wear they are comfortable to wear unlike other brands of colored contacts these don't dry up my eyes or make them itch other brands would move while in my eyes as these stay In I wear my contacts for long periods of times and from many years of switching brands I have finally found the one to stay with and I am completely satisfied
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
The colors offered are beautiful, vibrant and very natural looking. I have rather sensitive eyes though and found that I could only wear them for short periods of time as my eyes would get very irritated if I wore them all day. Also I found them to cast a slight haziness in my vision but nothing that impaired my vision too terribly.
Kathrina T.
I have tried these lenses before but I am not really a fan of colored eye contacts. They always bother my eyes and make them really dry. It also does not fit on my eyes really well. I do not like the unnatural look it gives me.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love being able to change my look with these contacts. They do leave my eyes dry and filmy at times, typically after a long day of wear or accidentally sleeping in them. They do last longer than the recommended two weeks if you are sure to clean them and take them out every night.
Melanie R.
I had these in green for so many years. I convinced a lot of people that I actually had green eyes because these looked so natural on my brown eyes. I also have eyes that get irritated easily and I was still able to wear these.
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
I ordered these from my eye doctor and have still been purchasing and using the same ones for about four years now. You could say I pretty much LOVE them. I get a ton of complements on them, and many even think they are my natural color! They fit and feel great too, I've never had a problem with them at all.