Freshlook Dimensions Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Guylene P.

Yuliza A.
Yuliza A.
I have brown eyes and bought sea green. I love these because the color is so natural even in the sun. In the shade you can't see a difference but wow I just love the hazel effect it has in the light or sun. The only con is the are very drying. They are so soft I feel like they stick to my eye with no air between the lenses and my eye. And I have slight blurry vision as well.
Guylene P.
Guylene P.
Carrier Mills, IL
I bought the sea green with a +1 prescrition. They are pretty, not in your face color on dark hazel eyes. but they are so thin it's hard to get them in and they feel "droopy" in my eye. I feel them but they aren't really uncomfortable but can feel them there.
The color is nice!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Minneapolis
awful cheap and badly made. The color is natural, if you don't mind the rest of your eye being red thats great.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
This is amazing! I will never use anything else! My eyes are very sensitive!
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these brand of contacts there very comfortable to wear all day !!!!!!!!!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used Freshlook lenses off and on for at least 10-15 years and I have always had an okay experience with them. I think the look more natural than other products, sometimes I do feel that they can move around more in the eye, but that may be because the shape of the contact is larger for the colored contact.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
I wish these came In a smaller diameter I love the different colors you can get and love switching up my look, but I cant find a smaller diameter in any colored contacts but this is my favorite brand
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.
I have tried these lenses before but I am not really a fan of colored eye contacts. They always bother my eyes and make them really dry. It also does not fit on my eyes really well. I do not like the unnatural look it gives me.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Looooooove this brand ...wish they carried a day and night contact. I've had this brand for a very long... the colored ones are great as well
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
I ordered these from my eye doctor and have still been purchasing and using the same ones for about four years now. You could say I pretty much LOVE them. I get a ton of complements on them, and many even think they are my natural color! They fit and feel great too, I've never had a problem with them at all.