Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk.

Fresh Look ® Colorblends ® Product Details— Fresh Look ® Colorblends ® Uses A Patented 3–In–1 Technology That Blends 3 Colors Into One For A Natural Appearance Subtle Enhancement Or Noticeable Color Change For All Natural Eye Colors Fresh Look ® Colorblends ® Are Available In These Colors: Amethyst Blue Brown Gray Green Honey Pure Hazel True Sapphire Turquoise

I wear glasses. However, i do not often wear contacts. I have a job that requires having different colored eyes sometimes to play different characters. Do you think I should get the contacts with or without my prescription? I’m wondering if my dr could maybe get them cheaper.
irritating? hows the color ?
Start your review of Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk.!
How would you rate this product?
Dekalb , IL
These were my first colored contact lenses. I was told by my doctor they discontinued them but I am still able to order them online. They are very natural and soft. I am able to wear these for 12 plus hours and they are still very comfortable.
Thin, Short, Straight
wilmington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love freshlook lenses so much make my eyes beautiful color and top quality and top colors
Full
house no:#394 kirloskar layout 17th Cross, near PK bakery Sudaiva house
Even if your vision is perfect, experience a fresh, new look that's always you. Very comfortable to wear and the colour is very natural and real. I always wear these in blue they are my favourite. Good price compared to what you get from the high street stores.
Thin, Short
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk. uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk. uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk. Absolutely love these colorblends contacts. I have them in two colors so far ( green &gray) and they are very natural looking. The contacts are very soft (sometimes I forget they are in) and light. The contacts do move a little while blinking but it's not irritating. I would recommend keeping a bottle of re-wetting contact solution near by because the contacts tend to get a little dry in certain areas ( like my DR office where i work). Overall very natural looking contacts.
Full, Long, Curled
Valencia
Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk. uploaded by Ma.Carolina G.
I’ve used contacts for some time now and this is one of my favorite brand!! I adore their green color contacts with the three color combination.... They look Amazing!!! So natural and they are pretty comfortable for a long day wear. I’m a pretty active person and love the liberty you can enjoy using these contacts!
Curled
Al khobar
The first lenses I tried were from fresh look and I haven’t switched to any other brand ever since. They are the most natural ones! They last long as well. Even if you get the 3 months duration one they’re still good to use for a year!
Amethyst is probably the best color in their ColorBlends line. This is a subtle purple color that actually looks very natural. When I'm wearing these lenses, people always comment on my eyes and how they look naturally beautiful. They kind of look more greyish than purple. But again, it looks so natural. This is my favourite color and I've used about six to eight packs of these (6 in each pack).

They feel very comfortable in the eyes and you definitely dont feel like something is in your eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes, in days I'm not wearing my freshlook lenses, I use Johnson's Moist everyday disposables. These are also very reasonably priced and I will continue using them.

When opening the lenses packaging, be careful since I've been cut numerous times by the packaging. But other than that, I really love this product.

Long
Clarksville, TN
Freshlook Contact Lenses Colorblends 6Pk. uploaded by tearaney E.
I love my pure Hazel contacts! When I put them on the look grey because of my natural eye color. The look really natural and fits perfectly to my eyes. I love them so much.
Thin, Long, Curled
Dubai, Dubai
Amazing brand when it comes to lens. I have been so crazy about this brand that every 3 months i used to buy a new pair. And it definitely has awesome colors which look very natural
Thin, Short
Guildford, SURREY
I've been wearing these in the past as I like to change my eye colour sometimes. I've got blue eyes, but have used the brown, the turquoise and the green colours and they are all great. They are comfortable to wear, easy to apply and they come with strength as well so I can wear them without my glasses which is an added bonus. Writing this review makes me want to buy myself some more coloured ones to change my eye colour again. Definitely recommend these.
Short, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oak Park, MI
2 years ago
Amanda U. • 2 years ago
I’m going to the eye doctor tomorrow I’ll ask to sample these and let you know!!