FreshLook COLORS Contacts

With FreshLook® Color Contact Lenses, you can choose from a wide range of shades that blend beautifully with the natural color of your eyes. Freshlook lenses use a unique 3-in-1 color technology that allows the beauty of your natural eye color to blend with the shade you select for a natural appearance. Manufactured by Alcon. FreshLook Colors give natural, dramatic eye color change to those with dark eyes. Two-week replacement schedule provides superior comfort and convenience. For examples of colors see our Freshlook Color Chart.

Que la calidad son los lente?son recomendables?
Start your review of FreshLook COLORS Contacts!
Tonie G.
Fairhaven, MA
FreshLook COLORS Contacts uploaded by Tonie G.
I’ve never put contacts in my eyes before so at first it really made my eye water and hurt kinda sharp but then I realized I had an eyelash in my eye and tried it again😂 there absolutely amazing I love them so much!!!!! I’ll put a picture this isn’t the right brand but I’ll show you! The product is “fresh lady’s” you can order them online!!
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
FreshLook COLORS Contacts uploaded by Savanna L.
I have been using this brand for my color contacts for years! They have beautiful color choices & look so natural! They are also very easy to put in & remove! I have the turquoise on in the attached picture.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,859 reviews
FreshLook COLORS Contacts uploaded by Amber W.
Great for a subtle change. Very soft rather than abrasive like most colored lenses. Didn't give me a headache. Wish the color was more natural and took over more of the limbal ring but overall, I'm satisfied with the comfortability and price. I purchased these lenses from VisionDirect.com. The photo was taken in outdoor lighting with the Fuji filter to show the (green over natural brown eyes) color more.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
1,031 reviews
The violet doesn’t show up as extreme in person as it does online. Also my entire box is defective so I won’t be getting these again
Kelly G.
N Massapequa, NY
Love these and miss them. My eyes are really green but with dark hair I like brown eyes better.
Abish C.
Harlingen, TX
Depending which color you get they look completely natural and are so lightweight. My eyes were able to easily adjust without complications
Arzo H.
Manteca, CA
I have used freshlook color contacts for years. Ever since I was in high school. I love how it feels on & the colors are so bold. I have dark brown eyes & it changes the colors beautifully to any color I choose
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Mi marca favorita de contactos, tiene bastante variedad de colores y también para personas con prescripción. Tengo gris y verdes y me fascinan!
Yadira  O.
Heber, CA
FreshLook COLORS Contacts uploaded by Yadira  O.
I know that to think that having to put something in your eyes sounds very uncomfortable, but I swear that I recommend this brand of pupil glasses because they do not feel, they are not uncomfortable, your eyes do not water, your vision is not blurry, even forget it that you have contact lenses and some colors look natural !! Love it. You should only be careful if your nails are long because they are very thin and fragile. 👁
sopo I.
New Castle, DE
FreshLook COLORS Contacts uploaded by sopo I.
I love these lenses have been using freshlook a long time and they are my favourites. Comfortable but less so if worn for an extended period. Lenses are not too thin and remain in place.FreshLook COLORS Contacts
Ask a question to the Influenster community...