#14 in Contact Lenses

Fresh Look ® Colors Product Details— Fresh Look ® Colors Are Made For People With Dark Eyes Who Want A Bold Natural-Looking Change In Their Eye Color. Fresh Look ® Colors Are Available In These Colors: Blue Green Hazel Violet see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for a subtle change. Very soft rather than abrasive like most colored lenses. Didn't give me a headache. Wish the color was more natural and took over more of the limbal ring but overall, I'm satisfied with the comfortability and price. I purchased these lenses from VisionDirect.com. The photo was taken in outdoor lighting with the Fuji filter to show the (green over natural brown eyes) color more.
Crystal A.
Sun Valley, CA
I love these contacts 😍 i naturally have brown eyes, but i always order green contacts. Let me tell you, I’ve had over a dozen people always ask me if they were my real eyes because they genuinely looked like it. I love how they blend in with them. Another good thing is that it’s a good brand which means good quality. It doesn’t irritate my eye and it feels like I’m not wearing anything. Would recommend
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have blue eyes and I love this color! It makes my blue eyes look lighter and brighter, not purple. They almost look light grey on my eyes and it's very pretty. I get lots of compliments. They are a different size diameter than my normal contacts but I got used to them pretty quickly.
Michelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have these lenses in Blue.  I have medium/dark brown eyes and they are opaque enough that they actually change my eye color enough that it is noticeable from far away.  With little or no makeup, they make me look washed out, but with the right eye makeup colors, they look beautiful.  I actually bought these mainly to use for Halloween, when I dressed as someone with blue eyes :)However, the reason why I give only 3 stars is because they make my eyes quite dry, and can be pretty uncomfortable after a long day at work.  (I work a 9-5 office job and work with a computer all day.)  When I wear them to work, I need to go to the bathroom at least a few times a day to take out the lenses, rinse them with multi-purpose solution, put in eye drops, then put the lenses back in.  Rewetting drops are not all that helpful for me.The center thickness is only 0.08 mm, just like my Avaira lenses, so what's making my eyes dryer is either the different material of the lenses or the increased diameter (14.5 mm for the Freshlook as opposed to 14.2 mm for Avaira).  In fact, one time I got some clogged oil glands in my right lower eyelid from wearing these lenses, which cost over $300 to treat and left me unable to wear contacts for a month, but I think that was from a defective box of lenses, which the merchant fortunately replaced.
Ashley R.
I love Fresh Looks! I order all of my contacts through them! I absolutely love the colors they come in! Blue sapphire is my favorite! They are comfortable and the color blends blend well with your natural eye color to look more natural and life like!
Rosana A.
El Paso, TX
He utilizado este tipo de marca de lentes de contacto la verdad no me han gustado me gustaría probar otros tipos de marcas de lentes de color soy fanatica de los lentes de color
Mar'Querria W.
Eutaw, Alabama
I love these contacts i had hazel and they do have a huge different at fist i wasn't very sure of them at first but they are awsome so in my opinion i do recommend them.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
I love my hazel contacts i gave a 4 because they do make my eyes feel dry and def wish they had a moist version of this so they dont dry out but i love that they have a one day so i can wear them one day and throw them away
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tengo mucho tiempo usándolos y me encanta cómodos, fácil de poner y súper naturales. Tienen una variedad de colores que me encantan. También son bastante económicos.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I've used these contacts for many years and I've never had an issue with them. I haven't tried other brands to compare but these are comfortable all day, and I don't feel them in my eye. The colors also look very natural if you have dark eyes. I have natural brown eyes and I use the purple color. The price is also very reasonable as far as contacts go.