FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses

FreshLook COLORBLENDS® by Alcon. FreshLook COLORBLENDS are available in Blue, Green, Grey, Brown, Honey, Turquoise, Amethyst, Pure Hazel, True Sapphire, Sterling Gray, Brilliant Blue, and Gemstone Green. For examples of colors see our Freshlook Color Chart. Want to find the right color to enhance your own eye color? See the Freshlook Color Guide. Vibrant colors - Freshlook New Colors.

What's your favorite contact lenses FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses OR ACUVUE VITA Contacts ? Choose only one
Does anyone know if these are daily wear and throw away or weekly?
Start your review of FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses!
tiffany M.
Goose Creek, SC
FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses uploaded by tiffany M.
These are so comfortable...so comfortable to the point you forget you have them in! The color options are beautiful as well! They are affordable and perfect for someone like me who uses them for beauty purposes!
Janice M.
New Haven
FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses uploaded by Janice M.
In this picture I have two different shades of green haha just trying to see what shade o should get. Anyway I love love fresh look always been my choice for color blends lenses prescribed by my doctor.
Alice M.
Sugar Hill, GA
FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses uploaded by Alice M.
I love these contacts. This is my favorite brand. This is the only brand that I buy. I always get pure hazel, I love how natural they make my eyes look.
Crystal  M.
Crown City, OH
Purchased at: London Drugs
I really like this color I look good as a brown eye chic lol. My original eye color is blue. They are very hard to get in but once in have no problems with them. The price is reasonable and I recommend this product and would definitely buy more colors.
Shannon W.
Falls Rough, KY
FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses uploaded by Shannon W.
If you wear contacts and love to spice up your look, FreshLook Colorblends are always a great choice. They look so natural….and can make a costume and makeup look 💯!! FreshlookFreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I love the way these contacts looks so real i highly recommend this product and the price is very cheap and the look so real
JLynn J.
Colors always look natural. I love the pure hazel color. Always affordable. Great way to switch up your look. Comfortable wear. Almost like you have nothing in your eyes.
Kelly G.
N Massapequa, NY
Love these especially the hazel ones since my eyes are green so they blend very well. Once I’m off disability, if it ever happens, getting more!
Nathalie V.
Doral, FL
FreshLook COLORBLENDS Contact Lenses uploaded by Nathalie V.
This were my first colored contact lenses and I reeeeeally love the natural effect on the lights! They blend naturally with your eye color and the color of the lenses change depending on the light as if they were natural. As my doctor said my eyes are very dry, I may not be a reference point on how confty they are, but I'm able to wear them for six or seven hours at least without feeling my eyes very dry. Would love to find a yearly disposable ones instead of monthly. BTW I'm using the grey ones in my pic :p I tried hazel and blue in the past with very good results!
member-875e6
fresh look one day use are the worse , bought them from Costco and from every box at-least two broke as soon as put them on and It hurt my eyes for that......I hate it , waste of money and harmful !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CHBOU B.
Algeria
il y a 2 ans
Yumna D. il y a 2 ans
Fresh look color blends! Been using it for years.. look so natural 😍