Freshetech FRESHeBUDS Wireless-Waterproof-Earbuds

by Freshetech

Liberate your sound with FRESHeBUDS, the noise canceling earbuds that wireless connect to you smartphone or other Bluetooth device. With secure-fit ear cushions, these buds will stay in even while jogging and exercising. With a range of up to 30 feet, your phone can be comfortably tucked away somewhere while you're rocking out, adjusting volume, and skipping songs. And the buds and cushions comes in three sizes, allowing you to match the contours of your ear precisely, for maximum comfort. You can even take phone calls hands free. A USB mini port on the side can charge the devise in under 90 minutes, giving you hours and hours of playtime. With the latest in Bluetooth technology, you'll be streaming at the highest data rate wireless Bluetooth can deliver. With unrivaled sound in a compact design, FRESHeBUDS gives the best wireless experience you can get.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freshetech FRESHeBUDS Wireless-Waterproof-Earbuds!
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
I love these ear buds. I received them from a sub box, so I got them cheaper than normal. I got the pink and white ones. The sound is great. They're magnetic, so when you pull them apart they turn on, but if they don't connect with something after a time they auto off so the battery doesn't die. There's no delay between video and sound. They hold a charge for a long time, and charge fast. They're comfortable, with 3 sizes of ear pieces, they don't fall out and don't feel like they're really crammed in my ears. Would purchase again!

Looking for your answer?