Fresher Collection Old Spice Fresher Collection Amber Scent Invisible Solid Men’s Antiperspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz uploaded by Christine L.Fresher Collection Old Spice Fresher Collection Amber Scent Invisible Solid Men’s Antiperspirant & Deodorant 3.4 oz uploaded by Jessie W.

BY OLD SPICE

The captivating scents of AMBER and black currant are sure to make your armpits the subject of many landscape paintings. This Old Spice Invisible Solid Men’s Antiperspirant & Deodorant lets your body smell like a lost jungle temple's softball team captain. The Fresher Collection—where freshness smells from. see more...

ShyAnn J.
Lamar, MO
Old Spice may be directed towards men but this is my favorite deodorant to use! The scent lasts all day long and continues to smell good hours later! It’s just as affordable as Degree or any other fancy women’s deodorant. And it’s meant for sweaty men to use, I’m a girl who sweats quite a bit (TMI) and it keeps me dry where it matters. To me it just works better.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
My husband and i both use this we buy the two pack and i love it. It keeps us dry and smelling amazing. I wouldn’t purchase anything else. I think it’s a great deal for the price of two and I purchased mine at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to other people men or women
Lily M.
Johnson City
As a girl, I find it hard to find a deodorant that smells good and actually works. Although I’m pretty sure the ingredients aren’t the best, this is by far my favorite deodorant. The scent is deep and sweeter which makes it work as a women’s deodorant. I just love it.
Marlene P.
This is marketed for men but it works great for women too. I love this smell of this one called Amber. It has a unisex, subtle amber-musk fragrance. It reminds me of when I walk into one of those hippy dippy stores that sells incense, mood rings and tapestries but so much better.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I can’t seem to find the scent anymore, and I’m so sad. I’m a woman and have over active sweat glands in my arm pits, but Old Spice deodorant/anti-perspirants work for me. The Amber smelled very sweet and feminine on me, and a good musky on my husband.
james b.
Olympia
Great scent; goes on smooth and doesn't transfer any whiteness onto clothes. Very gentle scent and feel; lasts all day, keeping me smelling fresh. The scent is one of my favorites in the Old Spice brand; I would highly recommend this product.
Ashlen G.
Gastonia, NC
Women’s deodorant has never worked for me. I tested different men’s deodorant products and found that this one works well with my body chemistry. It has an androgynous smell, it’s sweet scent works for women but has masculine notes that still make it for men.
Rane M.
Dallas, TX
This is the only antiperspirant I will use, not only does it help control sweat but the scent lasts all day!! It doesn’t get dry and cakey either. It’s super gentle (I have sensitive skin and have never experienced a reaction).
Helena M.
This has been my go to deodorant here lately. It goes on thin, doesn’t stain my clothing, and it’s gentle on my skin. I love the scent that it leaves, and it has proven to be effective. I will definitely buy this again!
Jennah C.
meriden, ct
I just started using this deodorant and I love it! It does rub off on clothes, which is the only downfall. The scent is nice and clean and lasts for hours! I purchased this deodorant at Walgreens and would recommend for anyone because it’s cheap and it lasts forever.