BY FRESHDIRECT #85 in Online Retailers

Fresh Direct makes online grocery shopping fast and easy. Find fresh, high quality food and meals, plus all your supermarket brand favorites.

• What areas does fresh direct service? 2 Answers
  • When is Fresh Direct looking to expand their service areas? 1 Answers
Ali C.
Brooklyn , NY
The recipes are pretty good. My husband and I love to cook and fresh direct always is having some kind of deal, so when we’re pressed for time, we’ll make a fresh direct meal. Fairly simple recipes, just wish they could be recreated. Let me explain, A lot of the recipes require some sort of sauce packet that you can’t recreate, that’s because they don’t tell you what spices are inside. Smart on their part, but not if you want to make the meal from scratch. ;)
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Chicken Parmesan: Comfort food ceases being comforting when it takes hours to make. That's why their crave-worthy chicken parm does it up right: tangy-sweet, slow-cooked tomato marinara, fresh mouth-watering parmesan-breaded chicken cutlets, long, wiggly spaghetti and fragrant fresh basil to top it off. When the schedule is overloaded, and you need a meal just for one, this is the go-to dish that makes the week a little more delicious.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
We've been using FreshDirect for almost two years now, and it has completely changed our grocery habits for the better! Even when we lived three blocks from our grocery store, we really struggled to make lists and get out to buy food. With FreshDirect, we can reserve a time slot to have our groceries delivered. The food that comes is fresh (milk that lasts for two weeks! What a concept!) and we've very sparingly had issues. When we did, customer service was great about refunding or replacing products. We love FreshDirect and recommend it to anyone struggling w/ getting to the grocery store.
Ciara G.
East Brunswick
I use Freshdirect regularly.  Their frozen stuff is great, especially the baked goods that you heat in the oven and taste fresh-baked.  However, they can be a little inconsistent in the produce department.  Some of the freshest produce I have had has come from there as well as stuff that was past its prime.  However, they are quick to refund or replace anything that is not satisfactory if you call them or email, and if they miss the delivery window, they are quick to remove the delivery charge.
Nora H.
I do not know how people lived before Freshdirect. It couldn't be simpler. Fill a cart and boom, it's in your kitchen when you need it. It's the same price as shopping in the store but, as a New Yorker, 1000x more convenient. Once you try it, you'll never go back to grocery shopping in public, with other people, in loud stores, with merchandise touched by 500 people, again. #smartshopper #freshdirectisamazing #nycforfreshdirect
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
There are a few of their Chef prepared meats that are to die for. The skirt steaks in particular. Also love the chicken salad. Unfortunately sometimes my favorites are out of stock. Regular price on shipping can get pricey but if you look, there are specials regularly. I like it best for produce, meats and specialty. Staples are things is still get from a cheaper source. All in all, HUGE fan.
Tara K.
New York
My first experience w fresh direct was excellent. They provided a discount for first time customers that I was happy to take advantage of. In my order I purchased mostly prepared foods to bring to work. Everything was delicious. I looked forward to trying it all. And the packaging made for easy storage and was east to reheat.
Amy C.
FreshDirect has been a lifesaver for those busy weeks when I don't have time to pop down to the grocery store. The best part is saving grocery lists so you can reorder in a flash. I find their cheese and dairy selection to be top notch, and always pleasantly surprised by how well packaged the fresh produce is.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Our household is a regular user of fresh direct. The ordering process is very simple. It's literally the same as going to the supermarket. You go online and place you order. We receive emails regarding special sales, free delivery and discounts specials on deliveries.

When you place your order you select a delivery window of time. You will able to select s delivery time from the schedule that you are shown.

The quality of the products is great with healthy choices including organic, grass fed and local products.

Their customer service is great. If we have had any problems with an item, Fresh Direct handles them to our complete satisfaction.

It is especially handy when you have been on vacation. You can have food waiting for you when you arrive home or after you have returned home.

The drivers are always courteous and  will carry the boxes into your kitchen. You can also designate an unattended delivery area. If you are inclined to tip the driver you can do so at the time of delivery.  You can also add to your bill when you check out.

This is a great service.
Johara H.
I really enjoy using Fresh Direct. The only complaint I have is in terms of pricing (they are more expensive than some other options), and sometimes their limes aren't the freshest. Otherwise, I do frequently use them, especially when they email me free delivery codes.
Christine F.
What areas does fresh direct service?
Anne Marie D.
Maitland, FL
When is Fresh Direct looking to expand their service areas?