BY FRESH

A limited-edition vegetable-based soap for clean, smooth skin, infused with an alluring scent that celebrates your zodiac sign. Zodiac Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter for ultra-hydrated, silky-smooth hands. The delightful scent has been reimagined for this limited-edition collection. Each soap is hand-wrapped in artisanal paper featuring the Fresh Sugar pattern and an illustration of your symbol while the exquisite presentation is finished with a delicate wire tied around a stone. Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini: Verbena Infused with the classic bright green citrus scent of verbena, the artisanal paper features an airy color scheme and comes with an aventurine stone. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn: Sugar Infused with the caramel and sweet citrus scent of sugar, the artisanal paper features an earthy color scheme and comes with a quartz stone. Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer: Waterlily Infused with the sheer aquatic floral scent of waterlily, the artisanal paper features a serene color scheme and comes with a fluorite stone. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius: Mangosteen Infused with the lush scent of mangosteen, the artisanal paper features a fiery color scheme and comes with a tiger's eye stone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
If you have not tried out these zodiac sign soaps, you are missing out! These are the best. So moisturizing and so fresh feeling, even after you get out of the shower! Very affordable and I would reccomend!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I usally don't use bar soap but when I heard about this brand /product I just had to give it a try. I could not have asked for anything more. My skin was left so soft and smooth and the scent was so . I would definitely recommend this product..
Saya U.
Boone, NC
I bought this soap because I am a Scorpio and the scent is amazing. The actual soap was not drying and was extremely relaxing to use in the shower. I love the fresh brand and will definitely buy more soaps from them!
Linda W.
Fremont, CA
As it is named, feel clean and fresh after applied. I hope for the same when I stop using it after a bottle, will find out soon enough
Erica J.
Texarkana, TX
Obviously, I am a Scorpio 😀 I got this in a gift basket and I fell in love with it! I will be purchasing more of these products!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I am a Scorpio and this fits my personality perfectly. I love that they have one to fit all zodiac signs.
Laurel T.
There's nothing I love more than astrology, except maybe amazing bath products. This soap hits the mark, allowing me to express my Scorpioness even in the shower and the waterlily scent is gorgeous, usually they pait scorpios with stronger scents like clove or spicy smells. This is unexpected and lovely.
Cyrena E.
St, NL
Love these decadent soaps. I buy these for birthday presents as well. It has a gorgeous refreshing soft. So soft on the skin. Lathers well. Makes your skin feel clean but not dried out. Bought at Sephora. Would buy again. Love the scorpio soap as that's my sign :)
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
1,087 reviews
I'm a Scorpio and the sent totally I get where they were coming from. This perfectly matches my personality. I'm so happy they came out with this little line. Fresh didn't amazing job and I can't wait to purchase more
Alexandra M.
Kitchener , ON
I got this cause I'm a Scorpio and to my delight, I love the smell. I honestly love the fresh brand in general and own many of their products. This one I gave a whirl mainly because of the reputation fresh has built up in my head and I love it! I'm trying to use more shower gels thought because they don't leave soap scum behind.