BY FRESH

A limited-edition vegetable-based soap for clean, smooth skin, infused with an alluring scent that celebrates your zodiac sign. Zodiac Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter for ultra-hydrated, silky-smooth hands. The delightful scent has been reimagined for this limited-edition collection. Each soap is hand-wrapped in artisanal paper featuring the Fresh Sugar pattern and an illustration of your symbol while the exquisite presentation is finished with a delicate wire tied around a stone. Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini: Verbena Infused with the classic bright green citrus scent of verbena, the artisanal paper features an airy color scheme and comes with an aventurine stone. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn: Sugar Infused with the caramel and sweet citrus scent of sugar, the artisanal paper features an earthy color scheme and comes with a quartz stone. Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer: Waterlily Infused with the sheer aquatic floral scent of waterlily, the artisanal paper features a serene color scheme and comes with a fluorite stone. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius: Mangosteen Infused with the lush scent of mangosteen, the artisanal paper features a fiery color scheme and comes with a tiger's eye stone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Liana M.
Great high end soap. Great for a gift on any occasion to a friend or girlfriend. Great smell, does not leave a residue on the skin. I noticed the smell for about a couple hours after using it, so it is long wearing. I was able to find this only on-line in Sephora. I do not think I would re purchase again because bar soap is  just not for me.
mssmais K.
Columbus
This soap bar is perfection. It suds up so quickly with water, and it glides over your skin like butter. The scent is strong but not overpowering. It leaves the whole shower smelling amazing. It washes off and lingers perfectly on your skin. I just love it!
Jessica S.
Locust Grove, OK
Really love this itiem. It works very very well. I havent expierenced any bad issues with this product. I would recomend it . I bought mine online .and it is very long lasting . I would definitely use this product again. It is highly recommended.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
This Fresh brand soup is very citrus scented which is nice to use in the shower when you feel like you dog smell so good. It's also very moisturizing on your skin.
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
Anything with verbena gets an A from me. I wish it was more moisturizing but it smells wonderful. Gender neutral too!
Candace C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Refreshing verbana scent. Great lather. Wonderful on dry winter skin. And cool concept to add zodiac signs.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I love these. They smell nice and are great for my dry skin. They keep me moisturizerd but not oily.
A R.
Good sent and cute packing for the price It's a little iffy for me you know but it's a good smell
Brittney S.
Norfolk, VA
Smell, texture, gentleness of this product stays true to clean simplicity of the Fresh brand.
Nada D.
This fresh zodiac is just waaaaaaaw i m addicted to it it smells good ,fresh and smooth 💜💜💝💝💝💜💙❤💕💔💋