BY FRESH

A limited-edition vegetable-based soap for clean, smooth skin, infused with an alluring scent that celebrates your zodiac sign. Zodiac Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter for ultra-hydrated, silky-smooth hands. The delightful scent has been reimagined for this limited-edition collection. Each soap is hand-wrapped in artisanal paper featuring the Fresh Sugar pattern and an illustration of your symbol while the exquisite presentation is finished with a delicate wire tied around a stone. Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini: Verbena Infused with the classic bright green citrus scent of verbena, the artisanal paper features an airy color scheme and comes with an aventurine stone. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn: Sugar Infused with the caramel and sweet citrus scent of sugar, the artisanal paper features an earthy color scheme and comes with a quartz stone. Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer: Waterlily Infused with the sheer aquatic floral scent of waterlily, the artisanal paper features a serene color scheme and comes with a fluorite stone. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius: Mangosteen Infused with the lush scent of mangosteen, the artisanal paper features a fiery color scheme and comes with a tiger's eye stone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This has the most amazing citrus smell. The shea butter helps to keep my soft feeling soft and moisturized. My husband is Gemini, I wanted to try the Zodiac Sign soap, so I ordered his sign being that we're in the Gemini month now. I love this soap. I have to order my sign before they run out of them. They are limited edition which breaks my heart. This one smells so good and the scent isn't overpowering at all. If you thought about getting on of these, you absolutely should. Fresh really does come up with great ideas.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I pretty run of the mill hand soap, I think I got it at costplus or bristol farms. I mainly keep it in my guest bathrooms. I wouldn't say its anything to write home about, but the scents are really delightful. A good guest soap that leaves an impression
Love this!! Ima gemini and I love this product !! Lovely smell great formula leaves me feeling fresh 👌Ordered this online and shipped quick to my door . I can smell this product all day !!!! Definitely recommend and definitely repurchasing
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Favorite soap, I am obsessed and buy a new one every month. This is a good item for cheap and the scent stays all day I love how they include your sign it just goes so well with everything and leaves me smelling great all day long. I will be repurchasing
Culleen F.
Alpharetta, GA
I am a huge Fresh fan, love all of their products.  This soap is amazing, it smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I order all of my fresh products online and they are delivered to my house in the prettiest packaging.  I get so excited when my Fresh box arrives.
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
Amazing smell and amazing product, definitely something I recommend to others. Also has adorable names for zodiacs and etc.
Mercedes G.
It's very moisturizing and the packaging is so cute it has the Gemini ♊ twins on the package and the soap smells so good
Nicole N.
Syracuse
These adorable bars smell delicious and leave your body feeling clean and not stripped of all moisture
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
Used while new moon was in Gemini, the smell was good. Not to be used for spiritual practice
Yeneric P.
Venezuela
a la hora de elegir un producto veo su calidad, fragancia y duración. Fresh Zodiac Sign Sopa es ideal para mi piel a la hora de ducharme. Deja una sensación de frescura aun después de salir de la ducha, y su olor permanece por un largo rato, asi que siempre lo llevo conmigo.