Fresh Winter Favorites Kit uploaded by Lia V.

BY FRESH

A pair of moisturizing must-haves to prep your skin for the winter weather. Discover healthier, younger-looking skin this season with this hydrating duo featuring antioxidant-packed black tea and nourishing seaberry oil. The moisturizing Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin while enhancing luster and immediately softening the complexion. Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil contains a precious blend of pure oils packed with moisturizing omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 to preserve a youthful appearance. This set contains:- 0.67 oz Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask- 0.16 oz Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil see more...

Andrea R.
Flushing, NY
REALLY SIMILAR TO THE ROSE ONE FROM SEPHORA. I COULD SAY THEYRE EXACTLY LIKE DUPES. I LOVE IT SO MUCH FOR RHE DAYS THAT MY SKIN IS EXTRA DRY! it really was as amazing as expected , would repurchase again
Hillary D.
Rockford
I absolutely love Fresh products! I have dry, sensitive skin and though their products can be a bit pricey, they are worth it. The seaberry oil is one of my all time favorites for my dry skin - especially in the winter. I have repurchased at least 3 times. Smells great too!
Dhwani D.
Austin, TX
Let me just start out by saying, I LOVE ALL FRESH PRODUCTS I have tried so far. I currently use the rose mask, the lip treatment, the lib scrub, the body scrub, the rose toner. As you can tell I am obsessed. I think all of the products are worth the price and this was no exception! The Fresh Winter Favorites Kit was ideal for me and helped me save money too :-)))))
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
Love this! It's perfect for my skin. Definitely noticed a change in my skin. Would recommend this product for people that have combination skin. The product it's self is gentle which is one of the reasons why I love it.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This duo is great for travel, a gift or for someone who doesn't normally have dry skin to get you through the winter. The Black Tea mask is one of my favorites! You can leave it on as long as you'd like and your face feels baby soft after!
Hayleigh B.
This product is so hydrating and always gives a nice glow! The packaging is plain but vintage. This product succeeded my expectations! It was very effective and I would definitely buy this product again.
Des C.
Fresno
One of my favorite products to use in my skin care routine. It's very effective as far as keeping your skin moisturized and it's very gentle. I've been using this product for about two months now and my skin has improved immensely!
Naomi L.
I got a few of these products in an Ipsy bag a little while ago. Often I am dubious of skincare samples because I feel like I need longer to test the product. After a week I saw a noticeable difference in the brightness and the texture of my skin. Definitely worth the price.
Lori W.
Mesquite, TX
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked both products in this set.  I tend to have 'reactive' skin so not having a reaction is always a bonus.  The serum is especially wonderful; I woke up with soft smooth skin.
Shandala T.
Tulsa, OK
Did not like product. Broke my face out! It was gentle and didn't burn my skin, but I did not like the smell. I also didn't like the face that it broke me out. I received it as a gift so I wasn't disappointed about the price.