BY OMI INDUSTRIES

The Fresh Wave Oder-Removing Spray, sprays away odors like you mean it. Don't cover them up! Our spray can be used on clothing, pet bedding, backpacks, sports gear, shoes and trash cans. Just to name a few. "How?" you ask. Just shake. Spray. Smile. For stronger odors, a few more spritzes will do the trick. When you smell "fresh air," it's working. Really. It's that easy. For special materials, like silk, try a little test to avoid water spotting. see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
This is an affordable bad smell eliminator and I love it. The pros are that it isn’t overwhelming and strong it just is. It eliminated any odor and I have a 14 year old boy. It’s an affordable price and is effective use it.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I am extremely sensitive to chemically made air fresheners. This one however is made from essential oils and all natural ingredients It doesn't give me a headache at all and it keeps my house smelling fresh. I absolutely love this spray!
Danielle B.
I just discovered this after I found it in my mother's bathroom and had to get my own bottle. This stuff is amazing. Not only does it do an awesome job of covering up bad odors but it has the best natural smell.
♆Alex L.
Rowland Heights
This freshener never fails to leave any room in my household smelling delightfully clean!! The smell does get a but overpowering sometimes as it is very fragrant but it lasts a long time so you dont have to be using this product often to see it work!
Karlee F.
Mohrsville, PA
This is probably the best natural (store bought) deodorizer I've used. It's non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-gmo so it's super safe to use people and fur babies. The spray nozzle has a wide enough spray that it covers larger areas without using half a bottle. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Works great. I have it on my night stand. I use it if the 🐶 farts 💨. 😨 It works super fast and doesn't just cover the smell. It eliminates it. My friend loves to use hers in the restroom. It has a natural scent. I love that it's made with natural ingredients.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Smells pretty good, a little on the strong side though. It really only takes just a couple sprays in a room to get the desired effect.