BY FRESH WAVE

Instant odor removal is as simple as a few spritzes! Our odor-removing spray removes odors in seconds, leaving you with nothing but fresh air. Use it on clothing, pet bedding, backpacks, sports gear, shoes trash cans and more! Shake. Spray. Smile. For stronger odors a few more spritzes will do the trick. When you smell "fresh air,” it’s working. · Removes odors using only natural ingredients · No harsh chemicals or masking fragrances · Non-toxic · Spray in the air or on water-safe fabrics to remove odors immediately.

Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am extremely sensitive to chemically made air fresheners. This one however is made from essential oils and all natural ingredients It doesn't give me a headache at all and it keeps my house smelling fresh. I absolutely love this spray!
♆Alex L.
Rowland Heights
This freshener never fails to leave any room in my household smelling delightfully clean!! The smell does get a but overpowering sometimes as it is very fragrant but it lasts a long time so you dont have to be using this product often to see it work!
Karlee F.
Mohrsville, PA
This is probably the best natural (store bought) deodorizer I've used. It's non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-gmo so it's super safe to use people and fur babies. The spray nozzle has a wide enough spray that it covers larger areas without using half a bottle. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Works great. I have it on my night stand. I use it if the 🐶 farts 💨. 😨 It works super fast and doesn't just cover the smell. It eliminates it. My friend loves to use hers in the restroom. It has a natural scent. I love that it's made with natural ingredients.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an affordable bad smell eliminator and I love it. The pros are that it isn’t overwhelming and strong it just is. It eliminated any odor and I have a 14 year old boy. It’s an affordable price and is effective use it.
Danielle B.
I just discovered this after I found it in my mother's bathroom and had to get my own bottle. This stuff is amazing. Not only does it do an awesome job of covering up bad odors but it has the best natural smell.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells pretty good, a little on the strong side though. It really only takes just a couple sprays in a room to get the desired effect.
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
We love fresh wave! Smells amazong and last a long time! Id say its right up there with glade! I highly recommend it to everyone
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to spray fabrics that I can’t wash. It removes the odor instead of just covering it up. A little goes a long way though so use sparingly and it will last you for forever!
Molly M.
I absolutely love Fresh Wave. We keep some in our bathroom and near our cat litter - it eliminates all unpleasant scents and odors quickly, its own scent is fresh, clean, and natural, and we like that it's safe for us and our household! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to actually eliminate odors in their home, not just cover them up with another smell.

Amazon