BY FRESH

An instant glow face mask powered by a concentrated blend of 50 percent crushed citrus fruits that reveals radiant skin in as little as one use. Get glowing skin instantly with Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask. This powerhouse treatment improves the skin's radiance and glow by 31 percent after one use, and by 49 percent after four weeks of use. The revolutionary formula is powered by 50 percent real crushed citrus fruits including oranges, lemons, and clementines, naturally containing AHA fruit acids that work to gently refine and smooth the skin. This fruit blend comes in the form of a paste, which is made from lemons cultivated in the Mediterranean region—providing double exfoliation by offering a pleasant scrub, while the AHA fruit acid content offers a chemical peeling effect. A proprietary vitamin fruit complex is a potent blend of vitamins, citrus fruit extracts, and minerals that help revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking glow and soft, smooth texture.

Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask (Travel Size); 7 Individual packettes .13 FL OZ Each (.91 FL OZ Total Weight); Great for on the go, and traveling; An instant glow face mask powered by a concentrated blend of 50 percent crushed citrus fruits that reveals radiant skin in as little as one use.; Solutions for - - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone

Janet J.
Cedar Lake
This mask is great for on the go and I’m always on the go. It makes your skin feel very soft after. It feels refreshing even after you take it off. I’m absolutely in love with this product. I’m a first time user but I’m going to get more now that I know I love them so much.
I use these face masks once a week and I also buy these and give them as gifts. I love to use these on a day when I'm going to pamper myself. I will do a home pedicure and then while my toes are drying I use the face mask on my face. I will always buy these.
Lacey M.
Sacramento
If you get one mask this year, this is it! I noticed a visible improvement of my skin after one use! I love the travel size one, because plane travel dries out my skin and applying this mask the next morning really woke it up and made me look dewy and fresh. Also it smells amazing, kind of like marmalade...YUM! The gel-like consistency has citrus bits in it, and it's a little thicker than some masks but I love it. Once it's on your face it feels great! I think people with oily or combo skin like mine will enjoy it more, and it really evened out any redness I had going on as well! GET THIS MASK!
Kayla D.
Gilbert, AZ
AMAZING. It's great for your skin. It smells amazing and you can totally see a difference. If you need a pick me up, you definitely need to treat yourself to an at home spa day.! It reduces the "tired" look to your skin and makes it look glowy and healthy.
Hannah M.
Nashville
This is a very nice mask for when your antioxidant serum just isn't cutting it. It has a very pleasant orange smell. I typically use it at night and my skin feels much fresher and brighter afterwards. It does have some very mild AHAs as well. Overall, a gentle brightening mask that's fun to apply.
Iridian M.
Bloomington
this travel sized face mask is a must have. not only is the fact that it is travel sized super convenient to carry but it felt great afterwards. I used it on a business trip and left my face feeling great after applying my makeup. they could maybe have more options but this one did just the job.
Nikki R.
Twin Falls
This product was exactly what I was looking for. When I travel for a long time, I tend to get tired, and my skin becomes dry. But this is like a great fresh kick to wake you up and moisturize your face! (Also works when you’re at school or work and just need something to wake you up a little)
Erin J.
I love this brand!!! It’s great for your skin!! It’s super gentle not harsh at all. It’s such a good value and price! I would definitely buy this again. 10/10 recommend!!! Love this soooo much I recommend to all my friends!
Brittany A.
I received as a sample and absolutely loved it! It has a nice citrusy smell to it with citrus chunks (which I LOVED!). It is a little on the thicker side so someone with more dryer skin could benefit from this product. A little on the pricier end of my budget but overall good product.