BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1971)
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Fresh has the best skincare. I absolutely love almost evwry product I've tried. This mask left my skin feeling refresh, clean, and smooth. Highly recommend.
Kimberly A.
I really enjoy this mask and I definitely see instant vibrancy. It’s a wonderful mask but not my favorite go-to as I’m not a fan of the texture of this one.
Kendra C.
Hurricane , UT
Scent was a little strong, but with tin a few applications I noticed a more vibrant and hydrated appearance in my skin! Made me feel luminous and hydrated!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
It has a strong Curtis smell & the hydration from the mask is like no other! Cute glass bottle & has a lovely cream I recommend to use following that mask.
Julie M.
Smells amazing and feels cooling going on. I have noticed my skin looks brighter. I had to take a star off because once it dries down it's hard to get off.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I liked it since my face appears brighter. The mask was a bit chunky though. I do like the Fresh brand when it comes to skincare. I like the jar packaging.
Maggie N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I got a sample of this and it smells great, I love citrus scents. My face glows and I don't get any breakouts from using it. I plan on buying the full size
Raquel G.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great and is a delightfully strange texture to apply. Not sure that I noticed any effects, unfortunately, and for the price I would hope for better.
Payton K.
This leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. It also gives a brightening affect to your skin! It met my expectations and i’m pleased with the product.
mckensi m.
This is literally life i mean omg !!!!!!!!!!get it right now and try it ! It helps with acne probe skin and it doesn't leave all that yucky mask residue
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora