BY FRESH

How To Use:

Vanessa A.
Garden Grove, CA
It's can be a little messy when applying it so be prepared. However I love the way it smells and feels on my skin! Leaves my skin with such a good, I love it!
Ilse I.
Austin
Just a gentle facial mask that is good for sensitive skin. Not to be use to remove high amount of make or dirt from face. A good travel mask and good purchase.
Markita D.
Minneapolis , MN
I tried this once, I got at the deluxe sample at Sephora, I love it definitely need to get when I am out of my sample it makes the skin feels really hydrated!
Madison C.
St. Johns
Amazing! This really helped me with acne scaring. I want to try this mask & more fresh products. I used this almost every week & helped even out my skin tone.
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
Great mask for summer and spring time! Will do exactly what it claims to do - boost radiance and will leave you with a glowing complexion. Smells amazing too!
Kinshasa H.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is one of my favs!! I love to leave it on super long bc it smells just like leche fruit!! They now have a face cream which goes great with the mask!
Adri S.
Brooklyn , NY
Tried this out for the first time. Extremely natural so it will not irritate your skin and will keep it glowing! Suggest you exfoliate before you use it
Jenn M.
Midlothian, VA
I liked the citrus smell of this mask. However the texture of the mask has small pulp-like particles in it that I would have preferred to not have in my mask.
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I have two backup containers of his mask in my house right now becuase of how amazing it is. If you want to wake up with luminous skin this is the mask for you
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love the smell! It's pretty and not overpowering or too chemical-smelling. The product applies really well and definitely makes my skin look brighter!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?