BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1923)
Shelby S.
Hillsboro, TX
This mask is beautiful! I feel like my skin is glowing and smooth after using. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. The mask performs exactly as expected. It is a great pick me up for tired mornings. I will definitely continue buying this product.
Megan P.
This is one of my favorite masks. It's brightening and just makes my skin feel wonderful. It goes on thick and you'll feel lots of little chunks of fruit fiber, but it's so satisfying when you remove it.
Diana A.
EU SIMPLESMENTE AMO PRODUTINHOS DE CUIDADOS PESSOAIS. TENHO VÁRIOS EM MEU BANHEIRO. ADORO CUIDAR DA MINHA PELE E USO VÁRIOS PRODUTOS COM CHEIRO GOSTOSO E QUE AINDA CUIDAM DA MINHA PELE. SOU CONSUMISTA EU SEI, MAIS FAZER O QUE ? SE AMO CUIDAR DA MINHA BELEZA.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Sophia H.
Jacksonville, FL
My face is very dull from acne and being dry. This product is sensitive and helps my face show it's true potential. I bought this product at the Navy Exchange.
Lhester S.
esta mascarilla es muy buena para hidratar y trasmitir vitaminas al rostro, la recomiendo ya que de verdad es muy efectiva, ademas es bien accesible economicamente
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Jillian B.
Just the smell alone is worth five stars. I have a sample of this mask and I liked this mask so much I made my boyfriend use it. Skin felt revived, glowy, and fresh afterwards.
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
This pen is really good as a vitamin and I guess it's really good for your skin are you still ones better remember how elect that's pretty good
Melissa N.
Roswell , GA
This mask smells amazing!! But I did not see any results after weeks of using it. I love their masks, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora