BY FRESH

How To Use:

Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Its a good mask..definitely messy. Its more of a luxurious mask rather than an effective mask. I would love to eat it as jam but I would spend my limited money on something that is effective for me.
Sana A.
Alexandria, VA
This was an impulse buy but i definitely did notice brightening in my skin after i used it. At first i doubted the product because when you open the jar it looks and smells like orange jam. It is pretty pricey, but a good product
Celine H.
It's a great choice for a face mask! The product really does what it's supposed to do and leaves your face looking "fresh" and beautiful. Although it's expensive, it's worth its price and I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Not like any mask i have ever used before. I can tell right away when i put it on that it was not too rough or harsh on my skin. There is a pleasant tingling feeling after it is put on. Overall a great product and not too bad for the price you pay for it. Would definitely give this as a gift to a friend or family member.
Marinna S.
Omaha
I LOVE this product. The smell. The effect. Amazing! The only MINOR thing would be that it's a bit difficult to get off, but the result is absolutely worth it and the problem is fixed with a warm washcloth in lieu of my hands. Nothing makes my skin look as bright and moisturized as this.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is such a great mask and it's very natural. It visibly brightens skin. The formula has actual chunks of crushed fruit in it, with the actual mask being a gel texture. It dries onto your face- it can feel a little tight but it's not uncomfortable. It smells delicious and citrusy.
I really enjoy using this mask for a boost of vitamin c. I notice an improvement in my skin texture and brightness right after I rinse it off.
Follow with a good moisturizer.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Follow with a good moisturizer.
Richelle L.
The Plains
This smells heavenly!! I can’t stop raving about the smell of this mask!! Sometimes I just open the jar up to smell it and not even to put it on!  It’s that good! It has a fiber like texture which might not be for everyone but I didn’t mind. Feels fresh and awakens my skin!
Gabriella F.
I love the citrusy smell of this mask! The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because of the chunks of citrus in the mask. When I put it on my face it felt gross and the texture was unpleasant. If there were less chunks in the mask I believe I would have enjoyed it more, but overall i do not recommend it.
Courtney S.
Biddeford, ME
Best facial product I've ever purchased. Was given two small samples by someone trying to sell me-used them and came back to buy the full sized jar. Worth every penny.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?