BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1929)
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
I live this mask. It smells amazing and makes my skin instantly brighter. I use twice a week and it works well on my combo sensitive skin. It is a great pick me up when your skin is looking and feeling a little dull
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
This mask smells amazing! It doesn't dry out my face and it totally did what I expected! It brightened my completion and made my skin feel refreshed. Be warned, there are like little bits of orange or something in this mask, but I personally loved that!
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
I love this mask!! So refreshing! Feels like you are literally rubbing citrusy jam all over your face (in a good way!) was incredibly fresh feeling (pun intended!) made my skin feel very vibrant and yummy!! I will for sure re purchase once I'm out.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Love the way this product feels and left no irritation on my very sensitive skin. This can be bought at Sephora, made my skin feel very fresh and soft. The consistency felt very fresh too, almost like a homemade mask, but with an esthetician result
Antonya D.
I love this mask!! It makes my skin feel so smooth. And it makes my skin look bright. Great for winter when my skin gets dry. And after doing my night time routine I love putting this mask on and laying back for 10 mins just relaxing.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Although I enjoyed it's sweet scent and the fragrance of the honey, I didn't quite like how my face got a little red afterwards. I don't recommend to people with sensitive skin. But if had people without sensitive skin tell me it was an amazing product so it all depends on your skin type.
Maggie M.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing too special, but it did have somewhat of a revitalizing effect. I received a complimentary sample through Sephora, but I don't think I'd pay the full price. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Didn't quite meet my expectations for the brand though.
Mercedes D.
This smells so good I could eat the whole jar! This thing is filled with over 50% real fruit inside, mostly oranges and clementines and gives an amazingly gentle AHA peel for the face. Absolutely no irritation! I'm obsessed. Normally I have some redness, but with this....just baby soft skin!
Jessica B.
Atwater, CA
I love this mask so much. I suffer from bags under my eyes and dis oration and I found out that when using this mask it seems to balance my skin tone and it helps revive my skin.  When using this mask I can see my bags dissapearing which isn't an easy task. I highly recommend to others.
Jez C.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is a little sticky and messy but everyone needs to try this!!! GO GET A SAMPLE!!!!!!!!! It's really fresh and it just makes your skin sooooooo youthful and glowy I loved it!!!!!!!! It just makes your dull skin look so bright I loved it
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora