BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Rachel M.
Very pleasant mask that smells like heaven and leaves your face hydrated and radiant afterwards. However, I can't justify the price tag. I've been working off a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and as much as I love it I can't say it provides long term results. Just an instant refresher.
Allie H.
Washington, DC
I love that this is a sweet natural product that leaves my skin absolutely glowing. It's 50% fruit, so it's all natural acids that gently promote skin turnover. It's gentle on my sometimes-sensitive skin, and smells delicious. I like to keep mine in the fridge to keep it FRESH :)
Sonya U.
By far one of my favorites by fresh. I have used it a few times now it smells so good and it has left my skin so soft and hasn't dried it out which I was very excited about. Most products tend to make my face dry out and break out but I didn't have that problem with this product so far.
Tiff C.
My face felt instantly smooth after one use. Saw immediate results. Tighter and glowing skin. Everything I expected. I got it online from fresh. And was a little bit more than what I normally spend but worth every penny. Definitely going to buy another jar once this one runs out.
Susan S.
Austin, TX
I like this mask - it smells lovely, doesn't overly dry out my face or make it greasy. I enjoy using it, but I haven't really used it enough to say if there are any marked results. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and it didn't break me out or cause my face to freak out.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
Over 50% fruit this mask gives the ultimate hydration and smoothr feeling skin, the Vitamin C helps with brightening and give skin a youthful glow, the price is great for the amount of product around $45 it really is something worth trying even if you get a sample.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
This mask did not do much for me. It's got a pleasant sweet smell to it (after all, it's made with real fruit) and does give a little bit of a glow, but that's about it. I expected more from it due to the price point. If you want to purchase a mask just for the sake of using one, then this is for you. I would not purchase again due to the price. fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Renee R.
One of my all time favorite masks. It leaves my with a nice glow after I'm done. This mask leaves you truley vibrant. For the price, this product is a steal. It's also a gentle product, I really like this mask. There is really no need for improvement for this product.
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I liked this mask. I felt like it was nice and moisturizing and my face looked plump and nice upon removing. I think this is one of Fresh's better masks I have tried about 3-4 of theirs. I only had a sample of this one and I didn't go on to buy a full size but I still think this is a good mask. I enjoyed it.
jenn b.
syracuse, NY
this mask damaged my skin. after using this mask my skin became dry, flaky and even burned when using other skincare products. i do not have sensitive skin. not a fan and would not recommend !
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora