BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1971)
Jemima S.
Gardena, CA
This face mask is great. I love the fruity, citrus-y smell and the radiant afterglow it leaves on your skin. I love that it's made with actual fruit extracts and not so much harsh chemicals so it's really good for all skin types. The only downfall to this face mask is that it tends to get pretty messy because of the chunks of fruit that's actually in the mask, so when rinsing off your face it gets all over the sink. Other than that, it's an awesome product.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I received a pretty good sample size of this in my recent Sephora! Play box.  It smells great.  The texture is almost jelly like.  It is super refreshing on the skin, especially when used right out of the shower/after washing my face.  I don't think I would buy the full size-$62 yikes!!! when there are other great face mask options out there for me at a way cheaper price tag.
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
I don't like the texture of this mask at all. I couldn't help but keep thinking that I am putting marmalade on my face. Once I got over the texture and used it, I noticed that it didn't do anything for my skin. Didn't even make my face feel smooth after I washed the mask off.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I love a lot of the face masks from the company Fresh, this one has really giving me a nice glow and softness to my skin. I love the packaging, always a sucker for that, it is gentle enough for any skin. And love the scent as well, i would highly recommend this product.
Nena C.
I got this a sample from a sephora order and was excited to try and let me tell you it did break me out, nothing really bad but I had a few pimples two days after I use it... which was weird since I usually get them the very next morning after trying something, but it was the only change in my rutine! I don't have very sensitive skin... but it seems fresh products break me out!
Juliana M.
Really like this brand! They have a great company, and great ingredients. it met my expectations but didn’t exceed. It did do as it promised thought and my skin was very moisturized and healthy looking
Sophia S.
Las Vegas , NV
Beautiful smelling mask that helps to brighten and soften skin while giving an radiant looking complexion. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy and the product seems to be good for any skin type. I've already purchased my full sized product after trying a sample!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Always a winner for my skin. With more natural ingredients, Fresh makes it difficult for anyone to not like the mask. For anyone with more sensitive skin, this one is a definite go-to if you have had problems with other face masks in the past. Give this one a go!
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I really like this far mask. I received it as a sample and I liked the way it made my face feel nourished and refreshed. I ended up buying the full size from spear. I love the fresh and clean packaging and I think its a good value for the price. Will be repurchasing.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This mask left me with brighter & tighter skin! The texture is a bit odd, but that's because it's made with real citrus fruits! The smell is the most perfect citrus smell. My only complaint is the price, it isn't a miracle worker, so I'm not sure that it's worth $62.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora