BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1965)
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I bought this mask at Sephora recently, after one of the sale associates recommended I try it. I really do like it. It does have a weird jello like consistency with bits of mashed fruit in it, which is a little weird but it applies easily. It has a very light orange scent to it, which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not terrible. This mask leaves my face feeling amazing. I noticed the difference immediately and can't wait to use more!
Hannah C.
This product smells really great, and it makes my skin look good after I use it. The only downside is that it doesn't make my skin texture feel all that different.
Sabrina U.
Saint Joseph, MN
 The Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask was a good product for my skin, not only did the fresh citric smell enhance my experience, but after 10 minutes it hardened and washed off easily. It was different than other face masks that I've used because the texture seemed oddly chunky with the pieces of nectar, but other than that, it was more gel-like. The packaging was normal and simple with a screw-off lid and it doesn't get too messy.
Alejandro S.
The price is seriously ridiculous for what this is. Really? You need to reevaluate your place in the world and the value of your product. It isn't all that and charging 100$ for a jar is totally out of line. you can get a similar result from the Say YES to Grapefruit Brightening peel. Many, many identical ingredients!
member-64e37
I really enjoyed this face mask. It smells amazing and it makes your skin so soft it however, I didn't see a lot of brightening. I would repurchase the full size so overall I would recomond.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
I got this as a sample and I am in loveeee!! The texture can seem frightening for the first time because there is bits in it, but I noticed brighter skin after a few uses! I still have a few more uses of the sample so I am very impressed.  The smell is absolutely wonderful, will be buying full size!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I have used this a few times and I love it. It smells citrusy and the texture is similar to a jam. I apply a thin layer and it begins to dry down (it doesn't stay goopey feeling). I have oily skin and this didn't cause breakouts and didn't clog my pores. My skin looked beautiful after using this, it would be great to use before special occasions like a wedding. Skin looked more radiant and felt amazing.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mask! I love using this mask after using my intense charcoal masks to help revitalize and bring that youthful glow back to my skin! It makes my skin soft and radiant! I have dry skin so I love the radiance it gives! Although it's great for any skin type and anyone looking for radiant and youthful looking skin! I recommend this mask especially after an intense mask to give your skin life!
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
First of all, this stuff smells SO GOOD. I would honestly consider buying it just for the smell, but beyond that, it really works. I got a deluxe sample of this a few months ago, and as soon as I washed it off of my face, I noticed an immediate difference in my skin -- it was brighter, more radiant, and so soft to the touch. While a full-size of this may be a bit pricey, I think it is worth the money.
Jemima S.
Gardena, CA
This face mask is great. I love the fruity, citrus-y smell and the radiant afterglow it leaves on your skin. I love that it's made with actual fruit extracts and not so much harsh chemicals so it's really good for all skin types. The only downfall to this face mask is that it tends to get pretty messy because of the chunks of fruit that's actually in the mask, so when rinsing off your face it gets all over the sink. Other than that, it's an awesome product.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora