BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1970)
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
Omg I absolutely love this face mask!!!! It's like a fruit preserve for the skin! It has actually fruit pieces in it and it really does give you a glowing complexion. Don't eat it because you will want to lol.
Chelsea V.
chicago, il
I Bought this product from Sephora and from the start I LOVED it! It does have a thicker and more sticky texture than what I’m used to, but it doesn't bother me at all. So gentle.
It smells amazing and leaves my face looking and feeling incredible.
I normally wouldn't spend so much on a face mask, but it’s well worth it. Going back for more!
Rosaura O.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this mask smell and the texture, it’s like applying fresh orange purée in your face. My skin felt soft, refreshing and it had a healthy shine afterwards. I was sad when I was done with my deluxe sample.
Natalie Y.
Miami Beach, FL
I actually tried this from my friend, she highly recommended this to me and I just had to give it try. This was my first time trying any fresh products and I have to say I would like to try more. I loved the smell and it left my skin feeling so soft and fresh. It does come in a small container but I didn't use but a pinch of it. Most mask I use only once a week but this product is so gentle that I like using it twice. I don't think I could live without this product, it is great.
Destini W.
Carson, CA
I don’t know what it was, but this masks was amazing. I got mine online, Sephora I believe, and I love it. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling plump, like I had a facial. The smell is really nice, but this is more of a splurge item for me, so I probably wouldn’t buy it often. Most masks dry my skin out, but this did the opposite and didn’t leave me feeling slick like I was oily since I have combo skin.
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This is one of the few masks that I can actually see results right away. My skin feels soft and smooth and I can see the change in brightness right away! It is worth the money to see results immediately for me.
Amber G.
Buffalo, MN
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and I was only able to use it about twice with the sample size. I would say my skin felt soft and had a little dewyness after using this mask, but I was not able to use it enough to see a huge difference!
Del R.
This mask is true to its word on brightening my skin and helping it appear more refreshed. However, I think because of my climate it dries too fast to get proper use out of. In order to get maximum benefits I need to make a diy toner mask with a compressed sheet mask and lay it over immediately after applying. The diy mask helps it stay moist longer which helps get actual benefits from the mask.
Janicy C.
Saugus
Love the smelland the sleek packaging. But haven’t seen many results, after a few tries. Recommend in combination with moisturizer. Received sample from Sephora. You get tons of product for the value and only a little is needed.
Maggie G.
chattanooga
I love to use this during those tired morning. It really brightens full looking skin. This is by far my go to mask. I use this at least once a week and definitely plan on purchasing. If anyone plans on getting it, it won’t be a regret !
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora