BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
This moisturizer does exactly what it says. Very hydrating and leaves your skin very glows, so if your oily like myself you might like this as a night cream instead of a day cream. It smells amazing and is very good for sensitive skin.
Jasmine M.
Walnut Creek
This masks leaves my skin looking glowy and fresh. My skin feels so much softer after I wash it off. This masks also smells so good! I love how all of Fresh’s mask are made of natural ingredients. It is a bit hard to wash off this mask so I usually wash it off with warm water.
rebecca M.
This mask is so refreshing to apply and wear- I love the citrus scent. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean. I think it’s an amazing mask for detoxing from wearing layers of makeup all week and feels very spa like- definitely get a sample at Sephora and try it out!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Wow for the skin brightening effects of this mask! My skin goes through cycles where it looses its luster and this is my go-to mask to revitalize the life of my dull skin. It’s easy to apply and smells so amazing. Highly recommend!
Kay L.
I was initially thrown off by the chunky texture of this mask. I use it in mornings when my skin is looking dull. I leave it on for 10 minutes and you can see results instantly! Your skin is so much brighter and ready for makeup.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I recently got a sample of this at Sephora and used it onto my dry combination skin. It smells really good and made my skin feel softer and sooo clean. Honestly the only con that I have is the price point but it’s a luxury mask.
Destiny O.
Fairfax, VA
Love the citrusy smell of this face mask! I purchased the mini size and it lasted me through about 4-5 applications. I like to use his when my skin is feeling dull, but I’m honestly not 100% sure this actually brightens my skin.
Olivia R.
New York, New York
Amazing! Leaves my skin feeling so Fresh. Lol. It’s great for sensitive skin and leaves you feeling tight and moisturized. I will definitely repurchase this mask. Even though Fresh has a steep price tag, their products are really worth it.
Moira G.
Denver
OH EM GEE. This stuff is amazing. It is my favorite of all the fresh masks and I try to always have it in my Beauty arsenal. At first I thought it was a tad pricey but a little bit goes a long way and I’ve found good deals on the .5oz size which is great for travel.
Rj D.
Bakersfield
Fresh products were first introduced to me by Sephora and I have been looking more into their products since then. I really love the rose water toner that I have been using along with this face mask. They really rejuvenated your skin and you can feel the difference.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.