BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1929)
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It left my face feeling smooth, I didn't notice any radiance though. If anything, it looked a little red and irritated. Most importantly I really don't like the consistency of this product. It is similar to a chunky jam. It just grossed me out to spread chunks of fruit across my face. I also didn't care for the scent, similar to orange marmalade. In conclusion, there are much better masks out there.
Brittany C.
Fairfield
A little clumpy and awkward to apply but smells AMAZING. I like to apply when doing things around the house. Really gentle so if left on longer than expected/needed no worries. Leaves a fresh faced glow.
member-427d0
I love this product it is great for my skin and I keeps it soft. I’ve only used it once but I love it. It has nice packaging. I bought it from Sephora in the mall. Yes, I would recommend it to others.
Jess M.
Morrilton, AR
Fresh light and creamy consistency. Love the smell. Gently on my combination olive colored skin. First time user. Won't be buying again probably. Purchased at ulta. Wouldn't buy again. I'll be trying
Sam K.
I enjoy Fresh's products because, well, they are super fresh. I can't tell if they are long lasting though. I do like the masks ans they make my skin feel soft. They're always super gentle on your skin. Try a sample from Sephora first to see if you like it.
Bindu S.
Very good product love this
love to use  free samples
want more free samples
very good for skin
And the last time we were going to be there at four and then we had to leave the house to get ready for work so I just wanted to let you know that we have some time for dinner and we will have to get together for mpre thongs
Miliangely V.
Amazing! If you want to see resulta instantly, try this mask. It smells amazing, is gentle on the skin so people with sensitive skin can use it too and it brightens and smooths skin instantly.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
The mask looks like puréed peaches and has a slight stone fruit scent to it that's very appealing. It spreads very nicely and leaves a slight yellowish orange hue to your skin while it dries. The mask itself goes tacky while it dries. The directions say to massage onto skin and wait 10 minutes then rinse. I would have given it 5 stars if my face felt better after use.
member-b1f21
Boostes up face texture and honestly love this for any time of the year I can see myself buying this again and I recommend this for everyone who wants a glowing face .
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
I have oily skin, so please keep that in mind as you read my review.The texture of this product is very odd, it feels like straight up fruit preserves. There are actual pieces of fruit in it. It is very sticky on the skin, but feels nourishing as you wear it. I find that I can get away with using it when my skin is feeling dull or dry, and it doesnt break me out or make me much oiler. There is no epiphany moment after you take off the mask, but it is a nice treat.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora