BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
I am in love with this mask! It is one of my favorite masks of all time. It smells like fresh fruit and my skin always feels soft and vibrant when I take it a off!
Diana A.
EU SIMPLESMENTE AMO PRODUTINHOS DE CUIDADOS PESSOAIS. TENHO VÁRIOS EM MEU BANHEIRO. ADORO CUIDAR DA MINHA PELE E USO VÁRIOS PRODUTOS COM CHEIRO GOSTOSO E QUE AINDA CUIDAM DA MINHA PELE. SOU CONSUMISTA EU SEI, MAIS FAZER O QUE ? SE AMO CUIDAR DA MINHA BELEZA.
Sophia H.
Jacksonville, FL
My face is very dull from acne and being dry. This product is sensitive and helps my face show it's true potential. I bought this product at the Navy Exchange.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Lhester S.
esta mascarilla es muy buena para hidratar y trasmitir vitaminas al rostro, la recomiendo ya que de verdad es muy efectiva, ademas es bien accesible economicamente
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Jillian B.
Just the smell alone is worth five stars. I have a sample of this mask and I liked this mask so much I made my boyfriend use it. Skin felt revived, glowy, and fresh afterwards.
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
This pen is really good as a vitamin and I guess it's really good for your skin are you still ones better remember how elect that's pretty good
Melissa N.
Roswell , GA
This mask smells amazing!! But I did not see any results after weeks of using it. I love their masks, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Ivy F.
Douglasville, GA
It was okay but it didn’t really do much for my skin. My skin felt nice afterwards but I didn’t notice any difference over time.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.