BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1967)
Elizabeth G.
Aberdeen
It keeps my fave fresh and clean. It keeps my pores fresh and clean daily. I bought it at target and I spent 30 on it and I love it i do highly recommended this product
Allie L.
Miami Beach
SMELLS SO YUMMY! I really do love this mask, it’s not harsh and I can use it multiple times a week. Little by little I’m beginning to see results and loving it!
Alina S.
Kent, WA
I love this face mask! It smells amazing, and it feels cooling on the skin. I’ve noticed that my skin is super soft right after, and it’s quality ingredients! Definitely love how it doesn’t irritate my skin either.
Cara M.
This product just wasnt for me. It was kind of chunky and I wasn't in love with the texture on my face. It did what it was supposed to do though and so that was nice.
Linsey S.
This mask is OK. Not my favorite. It has gel chunks in it - tangerines probably. If it didn't have chunks, I wouldprobably enjoy it more. The Rose mask is way better.
Bella K.
Absolutely love this face mask! It smells amazing and whenever I use this product I almost immediately see a difference! I’ve used this product on several occasions and a little bit goes along way. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others!
D N.
Wonderful! My skin was so soft, smooth, and refreshed afterwards. I'm sensitive and it was nice to have my face feel good after a mask.  I would buy this again!
Paige H.
This mask is amazing! It smells and looks just like orange marmalade and I love it! It instantly brightens my face and makes my skin feel super smooth and refreshed.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
The rose face mask as its name suggests, smells like rose. The scent is almost like rose tea and the texture is jelly. I actually like the scent. The instruction states to apply on dry and cleaned face. It initially feels great after applying onto the face. But once the mask dries off and I cleanse my face, my skin feels a little dry as well. I almost need to follow it with a moisturizer. I dont think this is an awesome hydrating face mask. And I don't know about the toning aspect since I only have been using it for a few weeks.
DeZell M.
Ok first I want to say how much I love this product. It gives your face a natura glow. The smell of the product is amazing to me and the ingredients is also amazing.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora