BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Samantha R.
4 stars because of the price. This mask is fantastic!!! My face feels firmer and softer. My complexion looks brighter and more even. It smells so good that you just want to eat it.
Francesca T.
Pleasanton
I love the smell and consistency of this mask. It is perfect for what it says, a boost in your skin’s appearance. Use to refresh and waken the skin when needed but not as an acne or pore treatment.
Lauren P.
I was not a fan of this mask. I used this mask once a week for about a month and did not see any results. The consistency is a little sticky and my face felt tacky after washing it off. Overpriced.
Marielle M.
I don’t like the sticky feeling of this mask, I don’t really feel the difference on my skin after this mask, I suppose it does something but I couldn’t see the difference.
Katie S.
Broken Arrow
Love it! Smells amazing and my skin was so smooth after. I was glowy. Worth every penny of the price for the value. Packaging is sturdy and looks fancy. Bought from sephora
Barbara R.
Conway, AR
I freaking love this!! The scent is amazing. It contains little bits of orange (?) which might not everyones cup of tea but it tightens my skin and really help with my fine lines and pores.
Kristine C.
This is an ok mask. I don’t see any drastic effects to my skin. The ingredients are more natural but the packaging is cheap because the lid cracked after it slipped and dropped on to my counter.
Sue L.
Brooklyn, NY
When you first open this jar, there's a burst of pleasant citrus smell that smells like the real fruit, speaking of it, I'm getting hungry. After I wash off the mask, I'm left with glow skin.
Laura R.
Great face mask. Love doing this every other week just! I have recommended it to everyone at work ! Why wouldn’t I share how awesome this is! Even my boyfriend likes it!
Elizabeth G.
Aberdeen
It keeps my fave fresh and clean. It keeps my pores fresh and clean daily. I bought it at target and I spent 30 on it and I love it i do highly recommended this product
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora